Chapter 16: The Return of Rose Ann

John and Rose Ann Cross Paths Again:

Immediately, I dressed to travel to a near mall. I wore a red shirt, an old fashioned cap and brown trousers.

I found a shop of flowers inside as I just walk. I imagined what if I give Lian flowers. I'm there again in the "what if."

I bought flowers, bunch of chocolates, a hairband and a book. I know she's also interested with books just like me.

While I am walking, I accidentally crashed on someone as we cross paths and that guy fell off her things. I helped her pick it but she refused and inhurriedly got away.

She's like a ghost, her hair covers her face while she wore a black coat and a dark green shirt. She doesn't look familiar to me. She even didn't want to look at me. She always nods.

I just starred at her as she goes farther until she got lost in my sight.

I didn't bother to know more about her. She's not of my business but I just wondered were she really looked different. I remembered Rose Ann. As I last saw her before and during the death of May, that was her features but she's long dead. I didn't like to think that woman survived that moment I'll never forget, I never heard anything about Rose Ann after that incident. Maybe that guy was just a coincidence to really seem like Rose Ann.

ROSE ANN's POV:

Was that John? Did we really cross paths accidentally?

I have to know it to exact my revenge. I have to sure my assert if that was really John. If I do so, I'll be starting to spy on his shadow wherever he proceeds to. Just a pity I didn't follow him that moment but I'm still here in this mall, maybe it isn't too late to catch him.

I checked the whole mall but eventually, he came to disappear. Look's like he just absorbed a coldness in this mall.

Nevermind, I'll wait for the time we'll cross paths again.

To my way home, those unliked past memories have replayed on my mind.

Flasback: Rose Ann's Quick Biography:

I'm Rose Ann, a student in Thomas Edison High School. I'm just new here, no friends and no loved ones at all, just strangers everywhere. Until, I've landed on my new classroom where I think all eyes in the four sides of this room look at me but I don't want judgment so I tried all my best to be friendly, until I met May and John who became my besties inside the room. Only them no one else then. That's how pity my life is but I still stand and take my revenge to those people who left me and broke me into pieces.

When I saw John for the very first time, I felt something incredible which I can't explain through my words. The message of this feeling was sent to my heart of stone that I do love him.

No one ever showed me that kind of love except him, so I never ever didn't want to release him because I felt something to him which I never saw to someone else.

But the problem was still there. He already has a girlfriend but I can't accept that. I must have him! Everything I wanted must be in my possession!

I've tried all my best to reach up with John. My plan worked. We've became best friends but unfortunately, they have a strong relationship with May. He just accepts me as a friend. That quietly hurted me and that pain obtained and bridged to my idea to kill the people surrounding him as the consequence for rejecting my love.

Flashback: The Murders:

I killed two of John's friends, Alex and Kharl who were close to him. I saw his sad emotions when his eyes looked at their dead bodies covered with blood.

After the two of them, my next target was his current girlfriend, May to replace her and me the next to give joy and laughter to John's heart. It's my turn!

But sooner I realized thay John also became harsh to me. I remember one day that I invited him to have a walk in a mall but he denied my invitation. Then that has worsen the case. Fine! Then maybe I'll be killing you both instead.

Therefore, I've arranged my next step for John and May's last footstep in this world.

In my house at Tuzon St., I've invited John and said that it's my birthday. He agreed to join. He didn't know that his girlfriend was at my custody. He never knew that her girlfriend, lost at that moment was just with me.

I accompanied John to the second floor of my old and dirty house. I even felt he got nervous. But I didn't care at all. This will be his end!

When John saw May, he was in tears because of what happened to May, full of blood and tied to a chair. Here, I told everything which made John burst in anger.

Later, I pointed a knife to John but unexpectedly, he grabbed the knife and threw it out to a nearby window and kicked me. I saw how John released May from the shackles and hugged John tightly but they did not know that I was conscious at that moment.

I have a pistol here and I shot May in the neck. She fell off the ground and blood exploded out of her body. John just shouted May's name.

Then I pointed the gun to John but I notice that John also wanted to die so I'm in joy but someone hit me with a hard object where I lost my consciousness and I no longer knew what happened next.

I woke up in a room where there are lots of dead bodies. Maybe they categorized me as a deceased person. Well, it's okay. I'd be liking to be known by others as a dead person to hide from my enemies. I vow that all those people will pay!

If you liked this chapter, hit a vote!