Chapter 3: Smile in the Heart

Coffee Date:

She is lovely, I know that, I claim that. She's so beautiful that even I wanna run my hand to her hair and yell her name. This is an imagination I plan to construct in the reality and I know soon, I could claim Lian in my heart.

After classes, I approached her near the school stairs. Isaw her going down, maybe she's already gonna travel home. By that time, I was planning to invite her in a coffee date to know her more but I was thinking if this will work. But I just said to myself, there's nothing wrong if I'm gonna try. But I'm shy. It doesn't matter, I have to fix my courage in order to be close with her. I have to do it. I have to overcome my fear.

I came near to her, and asked her, "Hi Lian, can I talk to you for a moment?"

And Lian looked at me and said, "Sure. About what?"

It took time for me to open my mouth. I wasted like five seconds but good Lian was patient and she even didn't say anything. She waited for what I will say. Then after a while, I successfully constructed what I will say on how to invite her in a coffee date.

"Maybe you can join me in the cafe near Shin street at around 6:30 PM? I just wanna talk to someone and to know each other better." I said, deeply looking at her but I don't know if she can spot an idea that if I might be attracted at her.

Lian laughed, "Oh you asshole! You're like a baby who wanted to be with someone."

"Is that a joke?" I laughed, asking her.

"What do you think so?" She asked like joking me again. But I just, like.....go with the flow.

"Of course I know it, you're a sweet and a gorgeous person." Me being sweet to her. But deep inside, my heart raced when she said it. I got nervous.

"Okay, okay! Just meet you later in the cafe. See you!" She said then waved her hand with a sign of goodbye and left.

"Ok bye." I said before she's leaving.

That moment, my heart tickled. I never expected that will be the outcome of approaching her. I even felt nervous going just near to her but surprisingly that is I think a good idea to invite her in that cafe because I know they make a good meal. I hope later's night will be exciting and full of joy.

Jolmin and John:

At 5 in the afternoon, my friend, Jolmin called me up. It's about a birthday party of Isaac, another friends of ours.

"Bro, are you coming later with us? Let's go to Isaac's birthday celebration." Jolmin inviting me to Isaac's birthday. But I'm already prepared for a date with Lian so I declined it.  "No thanks bro. I'm tired today and besides, I have a date later evening." That's a polite thing I just said.

"Wooooh! You're in a date. I can't ever imagine that" Jolmin surprised knowing I'll be in a date.

"Yeah, me too! I never expected Lian would do such kind of good behavior like awhile ago. I convinced her to have a date together with me."

"Oh that sounds great so goodluck. I would just tell Isaac you can't come." Jolmin said.

"Okay thanks bro!" My appreciations to Jolmin.

"Fix yourself bro." Jolmin added. And I laughed on what he said, but I replied to him by saying "Fine, ok☺️."

"Goodluck again❤️"

Oh God! It's really tiring. Hmmmmm, I think I'll just take a nap for awhile to just have a chill in my mind. I closed my eyes without regreting.

If you liked this chapter, hit a vote!