Chapter 2: The Good Incident

New Crush:

Now going home at 3:00 PM. I'm riding a taxi but unfortunately, it broked down in the middle of the street and I just have to walk home. Damn it!

My house is still far and it's difficult to search for another taxi or any other form of transportation. Nothing to do, but just walk.

While walking a few distance to the bus station, I saw Lian, my crush in school. I was shy to get near but she saw and waved at me. She said "Hi" to me from a distance. With all my courage, I replied her "Hello" and came near her side. Gosh! This is beyond my dream. I didn't expect this will happen.

"You look shy today, what happened to you". Lian being concerned to me. But I was so shy to reply at her that moment but I have to, because she makes a conversation with me.

"No nothing. I was just worried because I'm not present in class antecedently." My shy reply to her.

"Well dumb! I'm here to comfort you so don't be shy." Lian joking me. But when the word "comfort" hit my ear, it made my ears ring that if that word I heard was correct. To comfort me? Wow, that sounds terrific.

"So, where you going?" I asked to Lian but trying to not look at her beauty. I just look at the crowd and only to her foot.

"How about you? You're absent, missed one day of school". Lian asked, while gazing at me.

"I woke up late. I think my day is embarrased. As I went down to eat breakfast, there's no butter, so I had to go to the grocery and I reached nothing but just mayonnaise. With no choice, huh, I bought it😒 and someone pranked me in a call. It was my friend Joey. After awhile, I visited May's grave 'coz I feel bored in the house. I also wanted to feel her presence. I.... do admit that I miss her so much". My story about this day or exhausting day and Lian laughed at that. It was hard for me then, to form another sentence to what I will say next to her.

"You know what, I missed you! I even miss May too. She was a good friend". Lian remembering the old memories with May.

"Oh really? I never imagined that". I replied with a surprise to hear that she also missed me. I added "May is really a good friend to be with. A person you can stay with and help you with your problems."

"She's also like that to me. So I liked her as a friend." Lian said describing May.

After a while, the bus came.

"Hey Lian, I'm going now, see you in class tomorrow." My sentence to Lian before hopping inside the bus.

"Keep safe, see you tomorrow." Lian's respond and then she smiled at me. I tried to bounce off that smile but I can't help it but to be attracted to it.

My smile hit towards my cheeks and I'm so happy to feel it. She likes me, I claim that (smiling). I think she's my new love to be with. I hope so.

I ran to my room, closed the door and turned off the light, I set my alarm at 5:20 AM and hid myself with a blanket.I can't sleep the whole night thinking of Lian being good to me. I was shy that moment but look's like we're ok as friends.

By 11:20 PM, I felt sleepy so I then started to close my eyes and dream.

-----phone alarming----

It's already 5:20 AM and yet, I'm still sleepy, eyes still slightly close and it's hard to control. I feel lazy to rise from my bed but I remembered someone is waiting for me. Oh! I remember my friends again especially the beautiful Lian. Remembering this gave me the strength to get up and fix my bed.

I went down, it's so cold that I feel to wear a jacket. I heat up the stove and placed my pot full of water. I even prepared bread and mayonnaise again for my breakfast.

If you liked this chapter, hit a vote!