1st Halloween party

Ell and Theo was excited for Halloween tonight, they really wanted to dress up in their outfits for school. Ell was cat women  and Theo was Batman. I was Harley Quinn and chlo was the joker.

Chloe drove me to the shops to buy all the things we need for tonight bcoz some of our family members are coming down for a Halloween party

Chloe drove me to the shops to buy all the things we need for tonight bcoz some of our family members are coming down for a Halloween party. I bought some alcohol. I bought a lot of junk food and some frozen food.

I went to go pick up my kids from school.  I let all their stuff in the car and drove back m home.

As we got home, we setted everything up so we don't have to rush for anything, some of our family came early to help out, as it was getting late, I got ell and Theo ready to go do a quick trick or treat. 

We came back with bag fulls of sweets, I got two containers for both of them so they can store there sweeties in there instead of a big bag.

It was time for the party.

I started to get all the food ready while chlo got the drinks ready out on the table

I started to get all the food ready while chlo got the drinks ready out on the table. There was a few people coming in and out helping so it can be done quicker.

We eventually got everything sorted and ready, music already playing the background and the kids playing around with each other around the house and dancing to the music.

We all got some food and drinks, me and Chlo went straight to the alcohol since we haven't had any soooo long and the kids will be fine because my parents are here and they aren't drinking alcohol and they said they will look after them if we end up being pissed so we are fine thanks to my parents.

As I was on whisky and coke I was all over the place, I tried getting some food for my babies bcoz I didn't know if they had eaten any yet. I came in through the door two plates full of crap and I handed them to ell and Theo, they was giggling at how I was holding them and slurring my words, I smile but I was confused on why they was laughing at me. Chloe came in and saw me, she told me to go to her so I did but nearly falling in the process. I throw myself to Chloe and she walks us  both to the bedroom she had a wide smirk on her face while I tremble behind her grabbing the hem of her shirt.

The kids where getting tired luckily my parents had a camper van and they haven't been drinking so my mum toke the kids in there and stayed in there with them coz she was getting tired too.

Me and Chlo was making out in the bedroom while everyone downstairs was eating, drinking, chilling out and dancing the music. We began to go rough and she pinned me to the bed with my hands above my head, her other hand was travelling my body and around my neck. She kisses around my neck I moan softly and I get out of her grip by my hands been pinned about my head and I tangle my hands in her hair and as she continues to kiss my neck, her hand travelled to my vagina my legs widened telling her I wanted it, she put her hand underneath my shorts and and started to play around with clit.
"Omg you're so wet" Chloe whispered in my ear.
I but my lip while looking at her with whimpers escaping my mouth.  She places two fingers in my and shit hit my g spot, she stopped in place and pinched my clit with her fingers still in me next to my g spot and she rubbed around in circles I moan with pleasure holding on to her shoulders. She curls her finger in me. I moan in her ear loudly she stops at her trails and gets up to stand up infront of me. She unbuckles her belt to unzip her trousers. Her boxers stopping her dick to spring up and hitting her stomach. She fully takes her pants off but not her boxers. I got close to her and slowly slid them down. I watch as her penis smacks her stomach. I go close to her dick and started to kitten kiss around it making her moan softly. I licked from the bottom to the tip.  I put my whole hand around her dick and only her tips was visible, I put my mouth around it and teased her, she toke a grasp full of my hair and moved my hand so I take her whole and bloody hell she was a groaning mess I liked it so I went rough on her she thrusts in my mouth as I gag trying to take it all in one she smirks and she releases in my mouth, I look at her as I swallow her seeds. I open my mouth to show her I drank it all, she pinned me back to the bed and opened my legs, she pulls down my shorts as well as my red and blue tights, she takes them off. She places herself between my legs and starts to feel around my thighs as she lines herself up to my entrance. She slams herself into me as she holds me waste, my mouth opens as moans escape from it, she groans at the feeling of me getting right around her, she increases her speed to the point I'm screaming her name uncontrollably.  She flips my around so I'm on my stomach while she is still in me, she pounds into me making me grip on the bed sheets and a moaning mess. I warn Chloe that I am about to cum as she continues to fuck me.
"Cum baby"

I cum as she still fucks me, my moans getting louder as I release while being fucked at the same time, it was a new one, I liked the feeling, I continue to moan high pitched as she still fucks me so she can put her load in me. She tells me when she about to cum and I help her, I grind back as she thrusts and came in me. She pulled out and watched as her cum dropped from my hole.

30 mins later

Everyone looked at us both, we had messy hair, smudged lipstick and clothes half off. They all know what we did and they just smiled.

We all continued to party and have a laugh on Halloween.

TO BE CONTINUED

1117 words