14

chlo woke up early for work 7 o'clock, she toke a shower and got herself ready, she was in her work trousers and her reflective jacket, she went back to the bed where I was still asleep, she kissed my head goodbye and she did the same to her kids, she walked to the door and walked out straight to her car, she drove off, it toke her 10 minutes to get to work, there was people already there, they all greeted each other. They all grabbed a coffe together at my work but I wasn't in today because I was babysitting Ell and Theo. as they all finished they went back to their work and started to do their tasks, chlo was doing oil changes, tire rotation and exhaust repairs, it toke her hours to complete, she was changing oils for the past 5 hours and tire rotations for 2 hours on different vehicles 4 hours on exhaust repairs, she toke hours breaks and got back to work, she had new task from her boss, she was fixing brakes and diagnosing problems, she spent 6 hours on them, she finished up at 2 o'clock in the morning, the boss let her off since its really late, she was tired and had no motivation what so ever, but she got in her car and drove off back home, luckily she had a spare key on her.

she came back home at 2:10am, she entered the house quietly and slowly trying not to make much noise, she went upstairs and checked up on the kids, as she did she made it to our room, she was shocked to see me still awake scrolling away on my phone, I looked at the door and smile, I say but not to loud, I got up and hugged her tight, "u stink" I say covering my nose lifting my head up to her, we both chuckle at each other, she went into the bathroom and toke a shower again to get rid of her oil smell and others, I toke some clothes out for he when shes ready and out the shower, she took 20 minutes in there and came out, she got her self dressed, I was making the bed ready for us both to fall asleep, we had little laughs before we went to sleep, I fell asleep on her arm with my leg on top of her and she fell asleep on her back with her arm on top of mine coz my arm was resting on her stomach.

the next morning

I woke up from crying, so I got up not waking up Chlo coz she had a busy day at work yesterday, I went to see who it was and it was Theo, I went to pick him up and calmed him down, I went to downstairs to feed him a bottle, I warmed it up for 20 seconds, I fed him until he was full, I winded him and omg his burp was loud, I chuckle at him "good boy" I lay him back down on my arm went to check on Ell, she was still fast asleep so I went to mine and Chlo's room and she was still asleep, I secretly took a photo of her, I put her arm back out and layed Theo in her arm, I took a photo of it and cooed "im framing that" I say quietly, as Chlo started to move a bit, I quickly picked up Theo and Chlo woke up, "morninggg" I say a bit loud, shocking her, she sits up, I place Theo in her arms "morning baby" shes holding Theo, hugging him, she stands up and hugs me as well, it was getting close to the time for Ell to get ready for school, I left Theo with Chlo and left to wake up Ell and get her ready for school, as she was ready it was already 8:30 in the morning, I said goodbye and walked out with Ell holding her hand, I walked her to school, and hugged her tight, as I watched her walk in with her friends I walked off ready to go back home. I entered the door, I see chlo sat on the sofa with the baby crib down as well, turns out Theo was asleep with his little snors, chlo looked towards the door and saw me, she got up and walked towards me, she hugged my waist as I put my around her neck, we do a tight squeeze, we do our little snog we do. I went to the kitchen and made myself a coffee, I wondered if chlo wanted one so I asked her, she wanted one ofcourse so I made her one as well.

12 o'clock

I fed Theo while chlo was taking a pooooo.
As I fed him he went straight to sleep again, babys nowadays always sleep, I put him back in his crib upstairs in his room this time and not downstairs 😂. I went to our room where chlo was, I sat on the edge of the bed and I went on my phone, Chlo put her phone down and looked at me, I didn't realize she was so she grabbed me and made me sit on her, it kinda startled me because I didn't expect it, I put my phone away and look her smiling, "wassup" I say putting my hands on the both sides of her cheeks, she didn't respond to me so I kissed her, as I was about to pull away she pulled me back down and started to make out with me, obviously I didn't pull away for that, only to catch my breathe then ye. As we started to make out again, her hands slowly travel down to my pants to my opening, she puts her hands down my trousers and starts to play with, I grind down to feel more friction, she smiles through the kissing, she eventually put her fingers in me, she started to spread her fingers in me and started to turn as well, making me moan more and louder, she flips us both so she is on top of me her fingers still in me, I wrap my legs around her waist, she gives me a sign to let go, as I did she got her fingers out, I moan from emptiness, she gets up from the bed leaving me laying on the bed, she went and grabbed the strap on, she came back with it in her hands, she sorts herself while she places it on, she came closer and toke my trousers off, she goes back in between my legs, and lines up with dick to my entrance, she spits the n her hand and started to rub the dick, using her spit as lube, she slowly slides it in, I closed my eyes shut, I breathe softly, as she is fully in, I open my eyes with my mouth slightly open, she slowly thrusts into me while I moan quietly, I hold on to her shoulders, she started to move faster as my moans got louder, I pull her face closer to mine and I start to make out with her as she is still thrusting into me, she started to go faster making me cut out the kissing, I moan more more not able to talk, she got deeper and deeper making me bite my lip while moaning like a mess. We had 3 hours until we have to pick up Ell, we have been at this for an hour now so we only have 2 hours which will be fine, I think...
As I was getting close to my orgasm, she got faster and rough, as I squirted she continues, I grab onto the bedsheets, as her speed increases more, I loudly moan, luckily Theo hasn't woken up, as chlo kept going faster the bed hit the wall, which was the wall where nextdoor could hear, so they will have fun lol. As chlo slowed down my moans started to die down, she came out of me, but I pushed her on her back and I climbed in top of her so I am sat on her, I grab the dick that was underneath me, I lined it up and say on it, the more I sat on it the more deeper it goes, I look up with my eyes closed shut and biting my lip, chlo holds on my thighs as I go up and down, she squeezes my thighs, I go faster, I ride as I get close to orgasm, I moan uncontrollably, as I reached my climax, I technically squeeze and get off her, I lay next to her and snuggle up to her, we had an hour and a half until it was time, chlo got up and cleaned the remains that came out of me, she got herself dresses and threw me some new clothes, I try my best to change into them, I eventually did it. We both sat on the bed, me sat on chlo while she plays her games on the Xbox, I xhech the time and we only had 30 minutes, I tell chlo and get off of her, she told me to stay in bed because I was sore and not able to walk right, I refused at first but she used her stern words on me so I obayed and stayed in bed until chlo comes back, we kissed goodbye.

Chloe, Me, Theo and Ell was sat in the living room watching a movie while we wait for take away to arrive, as it arrived we ate and watched another movie and went to bed and slept.

TO BE CONTINUED