13

it was 10 o'clock in the evening so the kids was in bed asleep, I was getting myself ready for a warm bath, as I settled myself in, I relaxed myself I covered myself in the bubbles that calms me, I heard a knock on the door and let them in making sure I am covered, I realized It was chlo, I asked whats up but she didn't answer instead she striped herself and joined me in the bath, she layed in between my legs facing me, I mess with her hair as she kisses me neck, she travelled up my lips and started to snog me, I wrapped my arms around her neck as she holds my waist, she goes back to my neck and started to make hickies, I softy moan tightening the neck hug, she then moves closer to me as possible, her hand then sneakily moved further down to me hoowha, she then starts to tease me, I grind my self so I fingers are in me, I heavy breather and tilt my head backwards, she goes faster as I moan loud but not loud that the kids will wake up and start crying, she was about to get up but I stopped her, "no wait baby" she then makes me let go of her, she gets up and gets out the bath and went into our bedroom to grab something, as she came back she had a wide smile on her face, she out the strap on and came back in the back, she goes back in the position she was in before and slowly entered the dick in me, I bit my lip as she slowly goes in me, I tightly close my eyes wanting to moan loud but I knew I couldn't, I hold onto her shoulders, she slowly thrusts into me, a low and soft moan coming from me, she started to faster making the water splash between us, as she goes deeper my eyes roll to the back of my head as I dig my nails in her shoulders she groans from the pain but she's not complaining, she hold my hips so she makes move in sync as her as she thrusts. I moan high pitch as she keeps hitting my climax, she knows that I was about to release so she pounds into me until I cum, as I release, I accidently moan loud, I out my hand around my mouth to shut me up, chlo chuckled at me, and did a few thrusts until she lets it out, I do one more moan as she lets me free.

we clean and dry ourselves down and get into clean clothes, she helps me walk to bedroom and I lay down, she goes and checks up on the kids in case they haven't woken up yet, she comes back to our room and lays down next to me but tells me to be a little spoon so I did then she hugs me from behind and started whispering sweet nothings in my ear to help me sleep, as she found out I was asleep she falls asleep as well.

TO BE CONTINUED