24

I woke up to chlo still asleep beside me, I kissed her forehead before getting out of bed, I make my way downstairs to the kids awake watching tv.
"Morning kiddy winks" I say hugging them both, they hugged me back.
"You know what today is? It's dadas birthdayyy"
I say, their faces lit up with a bright smile,
"We are going to go out and buy some things while she goes to work so we can surprise her" I say walking to the kitchen making breakfast for all of us.

I made Chlo's dinner for work but I made extra coz her work mates might wanna try it since it's something new *it was kimchi* as I heard footsteps from the stairs, I went to the downstairs bathroom to hide to see what she does. She goes to the living room hugging the kids and she made her way to the kitchen and went into the fridge to grab her food then hugs the kids goodbye, as she was about to open the door I appeared in front of her "not gunno give me a goodbyes kiss birthday women" I say jokingly, we both giggle, we hugged right and kissed each other "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAVE FUN, I LOVE YOU" I say waving "THANK YOU ANS I WILL, I LOVE YOU TOO" she waves back getting into her car driving to work.

I got myself and the kids ready to go out and buy some things for chlo, Ell wanted to pick out Blue helium balloons and Theo was pointing out birthday hats, the three of us was picking out what cake to bake her but she doesn't like jam so we are going have to make it at home, I got all the things to bake a cake with. As we got home I did the balloons, Ell and Theo scattered them everywhere same with confetti, i was in the kitchen making the cake.

I wanted to make her a cake that she likes, Oreo cake, I put it in a cake box ready for her when she gets home and showered. I went into the living room checking how the kids are doing, it was covered with balloons and confetti my face lit, it was like a surprise for myself seeing how the kids where doing and that they are capable of doing it themselves it makes me happy, I can't wait until she comes and sees this then I have a big surprise for her when it's bedtime 😏.

It toke her 9 hours to get home which gave us plenty of time to get us all sorted and done waiting for her to come through the door, Ell was wearing her little Cinderella dress and Theo wearing his baby suit while I was wearing a dress that chlo bought me for my birthday, we all sat in the living room looking for some music to play, as we found one she walks in the door in time, we all sat up and watched her walk through, the kids run up to her shouting "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADA" she hugged them back with the brightest smile on her face, i watching in awe, Chlo looked at me and signalled me to go to her, she admired me while I walk closer in the dress, she smiled she got her hand out to hold me by my waist, "happy birthday love" I say kissing her cheek, "thank you baby, I appreciate all of this" she looked at me in the eye and kissed me passionate in the lips, I kissed her back slowly, "off you go get a shower and get yourself ready babe" I say hold ding the back of her head, she looks at me with a smile and we kiss one more time before she goes.

Chlo comes down in her white shirt with black joggers, she comes to living room to sit with me and kids, I set a feast on the dining table, the kids was already nibbling at the food so chlo gave in as well, she fed me some of the food she got then I did the same, "I love you baby" Chlo says, "I love you too, ~daddy~" I say while whispering the last word, "there's a cake in there waiting for you to look at, I made it myself" I say pointing at towards the kitchen, she looks at me and smiles while heading to the kitchen I follow behind so I can catch her reaction, she opened up the lid and her face lit up "OREOS" she shouted happy, I giggle, "I love youuuu" she says hugging me tightly and picking me up after, I wrap my legs around her waist while she spins us both about, she walked towards the livi mg room with me still in her arms, she sat me down and she grabbed the remote and put her songs on and turns the volume up, she grabbed my hand and got me up, she started twirling me around, the kids wanted her to do that to them as well, they kept giggling. We all danced, eat, drink repeat until the kids passed out, we started to clean everything and out the kids to bed.

I toke a shower before I got myself in bed, but someone thought it was a good idea to nick my bloody towel, I shouted Chloe's name and she started giggling while seeing what up, "where the f*ck is my towel it magically disappeared from my towel rack" I say frustrated, Chlo tried to play it cool, "I don't know I was turning off all the lights" she says with a smirk on her face, "UGH" i got out the shower naked, I catch chlo eye fucking me, I got the hint that she stole my towel "OH MY GOOOOD, you really a pain in the ass you" I say but not in a nasty way, she started laughing at me, and sat on the bed, I came in the bedroom not even changed or dried, chlo got up to take a wee wee, briefer she came back I put a box in the bed for to open up. She walks in confused to why they was a sudden box on the bed, "open it up babe" she grabbed the box and opened it up, she had a big smirk on her face and looked at me through her eyebrows, I looked away coz that look makes me shy 🙈, she toke the things out the box and chucked them on the bed, she crawled towards me and opened my legs now she has a view of my clit, she starts rubbing around it, i heavy breath, she kisses me and travels down to my private area, she kisses the roof of my vagina and kissed my clit, I try not to moan, "let me hear those moans princess, don't hide them away from me" she says while going faster but this time she starts using her tongue and sucking my clit, i arch my back while I constantly moan, I came a bit in her mouth, she pulled away before I let it out, she placed her two fingers in me and starts twirling them around, my eyes roll back and my moans got louder, she did that for a good solid 10 minutes. She grabbed the strap on and placed it on herself, she lined herself up to my hole and slowly entered me, I gasped while getting used to the size, I nod as a sign that she can start moving, she slowly started going in and out while I moan softly, she got faster as I moan and groan loud, she grabbed the vibrator and placed it on my clit as she thrusts in me, my moans increased "OHHH fuck me" I say out of breath and shaky, i started squirting and squirting until I came, she let it out and clobber her in her back and I sat on the dick, I ride it slowly as I moan more, I squirted again, "good girl princess" chlo says while holding my thighs as I go up and down, I reached my orgasm and moaned dry loud to the point where it sounded like a scream, I got off and layed next to her, I was layed on my back, she got up and toke the strap off and came close to my clit again, she started sucking it slowly, making me turned on more to the point where my legs started shaking, I hold her head and grind on her face, I came all over her face and she pulled away with a bright smile on her face, "I love you baby girl" Chlo says while wiping my cum off her face. We both got up to get showered again and change the sheets, we both lay back in bed and watch movies until we fall asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED