22

Me and chlo was sat on the sofa just minding our own business, I got bored and I just kept sighing without knowing, "what's up with you" chlo asked me placing her hand on my thigh, "just bored" I said placing my hand on top of hers, we both look at each other in the eyes, she makes me move closer to her and she slowly moves her head next to my neck and started to slowly make sloppy wet kisses in my neck, I turned into a slob, technically collapsed in her arms lol, she lifts her head up and looks at me, I move closer to her face and we both started to slowly make out, bare in mind slowly kisses turn chlo on, chlo put more force in it so like I am layed back and she is in between my legs, as we continue making out she slowly slides her hand down my stomach to my pants, she puts her hands in and starts to play with my clit, the faster she got the more I twitched and whined, she slowly entered me I gasped and she started to move her fingers, I softly moan in her ear, she started to put 3 in, the feeling was amazing I was moaning nonstop, I kept grabbing on to anything that was close to me so I grabbed Chlo's jumper sleeve, she goes faster as I arched my back and started moaning louder, I told her to "fist me" in a whisper, she asked if I was sure and everything and I was 100% positive, and she did everything to fit her hand in, my eyes popped open as she goes in and out of me, I moan louder and my grip got tighter, "are you ok? Am I hurting you?" She asked but I said "I'm fine, keep going" she said as I said, and she went faster and I told her that I was close, her speed increased even more and carried on. I moan loud as it was like an orgasm, she pulled out and looked at me, we both smiled and chuckled at each other then we started to kiss again.

We cleaned up after ourselves, as we did we went to go and take a shower then went back downstairs again.

As I got bored again, I thought maybe if we baked a cake, that would be fun, chlo liked the idea so we both got up to the kitchen, as we read the recipe we got everything that we needed, we started to measure out the things until I threw flour at chlo, I started to laugh, she charged at me then turned me around to slap my bum, I laughed more then carried in baking, we was both full of flour at this point, as we washed ourselves down we put the cake in the oven, we sat back down in the living room to wait for that cake to be done.

As the oven beeped chlo went to go and check in it, she poked the thing in the cake to see if it's the right temperature and if it's perfectly done, as it was she toke it out and left it in the side to cool down before we got to decorate it. After we waits about an hour we started to decorating it, I thought of one and I laughed at myself as it was finished I was proud and chlo just chuckled at me and hugged me from behind "I love you" she says kissing my neck again, "I love you too" I say back turning around and kissing her on the lips.

This is the cake

TO BE CONTINUED