17

2 months later

Me and Chlo was asleep but I woke up early, I turn to my side seeing chlo still asleep, I smile cheekily and jump on her, her eyes shit open, "MORNINGG" I say cupping her face and kissed her, " morning, happy birthdayyy" she says to me and kissed me back, before I get up I cuddle her for 30 minutes, we heard a door knock on our door, it opened, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMA" ell comes running in and jumping on the bed hugging me, "thank you baby" I say and hugged her back

We all get washed and ready

I choose to wear this

And she chose to wear this

We went shopping and Chlo gave me her card so I could get whatever I want but I didn't spend to much coz it wasn't my money obviously.

We made our way to meet her parents and my parents, as we got there we saw our mums and dads having a bond, we was actually quite surprised and happy, oscar approached us, "happy birthday Kim" he says to me hugging me, "thank you brothaa" I say hugging him back chuckling.
As our parents realised we made it they all said happy birthday to me. "Mum dad, Kat and Darren, imma take Kim out to a pub, if that's fine you youse, so would be able to look after our kids?" Chlo asks and they obviously said yes.

We made it to a pub, and I found a seat for us both, as we had a few drinks, Choo went to her mates and I went to our mates just have talking and having a laugh, we sat back down and had more drinks, but I had more than chlo. Chlo went back to her mates playing pool, but she kept checking up on me in case something bad happens, I was just with my mates having more drinks in the centre of the pub. This random guy chlo noticed thought he was a bit sketchy for the way he dressed and looked, ha didn't pay much attention to him, but he kept staring me down, none of us noticed until i kept having quick glances at him, he got up and slowly made his way to me. Out of nowhere he slapped my arse, and made it out it wasn't a big deal, "woah wtf dude, don't touch her" one of Chlo's friend said, chlo turned around and saw me close to my mate, she looked at me and wondered why I didn't have that smile on my face anymore until I got the hint, he must've don't sumet, chlo made her way to the guy, "what the fuck did you do to her" she asked pissed off, "what, I only touched her hair" he lied Infront of her face, "no he didn't" one of her friends said, "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU TO HER MAN" chlo said making her hand go into a fist, his face turned from smirking to a worried face, "i-i slap-" before he could finish his sentence chlo punched his teeth in, one of her friends came up to her to get her off of him, I go up to chlo and tell her to clean up her hand, she had blood on her nuckles, one of the staffs drags the guy out of the pub and doesn't kick us out fortunately, we started to carry on on what we was doing but I sat down for a bit after the situation, I had a few more drinks and Chlo came up to me and asked what he did, I told her and she was fuming, she got a few drinks to calm herself down, I became smashed and she was only tipsy, I was all over her, just dangling off her neck, she was holding my waist to keep me stable, I was just laughing for no reason.

We started to walk home, she got sober and I am slowly becoming sober, as we made it home, we went straight upstairs and got ourself changes but I only wore a t-shirt that wasn't mine 🤭, Chlo got herself changed and layed herself on the bed, I made my way to her and climbed intop of her, I snuggle into her neck, I make hickies on her neck as she groans, "get it out" I say whispering, she looks at me "no, you had a drink" she said, "I'm fineee, pleaseeeeeeee" I say having a little tantrum, she said no again, I had a tantrum again to the point I bounced on her stomach, I cross my arms, "hmph" I look away from her still sat on her, "finee, if it will make you happy" she says as she taps my thighs for me to get off her, my smile grew and climbed off her, I waited till she got it out, "since it's your birthday, I'm doing all the work" she says smirking at me, I look at her smiling and going red in the face, as she got herself ready, she approached me and places her self in centre of my legs, she slightly lifts up my shirt well her shirt shall i say, and pulls down my thongs, the only thing I had on, she travels them down to my ankles and fully off, she got more closer, she came closer to my face and statted to kiss me, she traveled down to my jaw to my neck, then started to make hickies, I moan quietly as I grip onto her shirt, she places her to fingers in my mouth to make them wet, I started to suck on them, as they were wet enough she toke them out and started to play around with my opening, she started to tease me and I whine, she chuckled and placed them in, I take deep breaths, she started to twist her finger around in me, my moans slowly become louder, she started to go in and out with her fingers speeding up, I arch my back at the feeling of pleasure, she toke her fingers and I look at her catching my breath, I watch as she poors the lube on the dick, as she covers it, she lines it up to my entrance, she looks at me to see if I was ready, I do a little nod, she slowly puts it in me, I moan loud, she stays there until I fet used to the size, as she has put a different dick on there, more fat and long, (don't ask 😂) she still goes in as it isn't fully in, i shut my eyes, it hurt a bit but it got fine after, she started to slowly thrust in me, I grab onto the bedsheets and squeeze my eyes shut as I moan, my back arches higher, I started to drip with precum, she got more faster, the bed moving and squeaking, the headboard hitting the wall, she got more rough and I was uncontrollably moaning like a mess, she grabs the back of my knees and brought the higher and placed them on her shoulder, she slowly toke the dick out and slowly made her way to my area, she picked up the cum that was leaking out of me, at this point she stuck her tounge in me, I twitch in my spot from her wet cold tongue, she started to flick her tongue in me and twirling it around, as she tuck her tounge out she kissed it, she went back to her position before and shoved the dick in me, she started to pound into me, my eyes roll to the back of my head and my my mouth open, loud moans escaping, I hold onto her shoulders as she is busy pounding into me aggressively, I came several times without knowing, but this time I felt it coming again, I wanted her and her speed increases more, she presses down on my lower stomach and I grunt and slowly turns into a moan, she takes the dick out and let's me cum.
After that happened we layed down for a bit to catch our breathes, Chlo got up and helped me up and placed me on the chair as she cleans up, she goes into the bathroom and turns on shower, she comes back and helps me up to walk to the bathroom with her, she enters the shower and I follow along, as we clean ourselves we get into fresh clean clothes and head bsck to bed, we bothe fell asleep just like that.

TO BE CONTINUED