5

Few years past.

My dad rang me up to see if he can have Ell for the day so him and Oscar can spend time with her, obviously I said yes, coz why not.

I got Ell dressed in her dress

Ignore where it says liah she was looking after her while I was at work.

I got a ring from my dad when he arrived, she was set and ready in her car seat, I walked out with her, I say hi to my dad and all that same with oscar, I place her in the back of the car and told oscar to go in the back with her to keep an eye on her, I put all of the baby supplies in the back of the car.

I walked back in and went straight back to the sofa and where Chloe was, I sat on her lap, but facing her so my legs where wrapped around her, I put my arms around her neck while she puts hers on my waist, I start kissing her and it turns out as a makeout session, I grab her face still making out, she puts her hands inside my shirt.

She spins around so she is above me and I'm underneath her with my legs still around her along with my arms, we still make out, she slowly puts her hand down my pants with her Peter one still in my shirt, she fiddles with my undies, she eventually put her hand down my undy, she then starts to palm me, I whine, she smiles in the kiss, she slowly makes circles next to my clit, a grab onto her jumper, quietly whining, she goes fasting her my whining turning into moans, and tightly wrap my arms around her neck still kissing her, she takes off my leggings and my undies, she sticks her fingers in my clit, my mouth opens a moan following after, she slowly goes in and out, she goes faster as my moans go higher, she ends up putting her whole hand in me, I arch my back and moan loud and long, she goes in and out, she hit my climax so I got louder, she kept hitting there and I am near enough to my orgasm, I couldn't speak, so I couldn't give her a warning that I was about to cum,
S

he stopped when she realized, she got her fist out of me, I whine from the emptiness, she stands up, me not liking it, I bring her back down with my legs as I wrap them around her forcing her to come back, I start to kiss her, I make hickies on her neck, after I finished that she did the same to me, "round 2?" She asked, I smile and kissed her again, my hands traveling up to her head, making me mess her hair up, she moves her hand back to my clit and teasing me, I whine at her, she gets up, and gets a box from underneath the bed, she takes out the strap, she grows a smirk on her face, I wait til she places it on herself, she climbs in between my legs and lines it up to my entrance, she slowly enters, stretching me more, I moan louder, she thrusts into me, the bed suddenly becomes squeaky, the dashboard of the bed hitting the wall, banging so the neighbors can hear... And I -oop.
She goes faster and rough, I was technically a moaning mess, it hit my climax again, I grip onto Chloe giving her a sign, she didn't let me cum just yet, she grunted, she started pounding into me, my eyes struggling to keep focus as I moan more louder,she makes me go on all fours but she made me ass up face down, she started pounding into more, I moan into the pillows so it's all muffled, Chloe gave me a sign so I could finally cum, she was still thrusting into me as I let it all out following with a loud and long ass moan, Chloe comes out of me and lays next to me, we look at eachother out of breath, sweat dripping from both of us, she moves my hair away from my sticky face and we both started kissing softly, we both smile.

I rang my dad saying Ell can sleep at his for tonight and he was completely fine with it.

We both got washed up and went to bed we put Netflix on so we can both snuggle and fall asleep.