Naughty

While Chloe was at work I was in the living room waiting for hours, I read back at our naughty messages we send when we aren't together, I start to feel horny, I just sat there reading and giggling away, my hand starts to travel down and under my pants, I carry on reading while I play with my self, little moans escape from my mouth but it didn't feel the way I wanted it to be, my head tilted back, I hear the front door open, I heavily breath and stop what I was doing, "hey baby, how you doing" Chloe asked me, "heyyy babiii, I'm doing good, how was work" I say heavily breathing, Chloe looks at me concerned, "work is ok, just the same, I'm off for a shower, I won't be long" Chloe says walking out to go to the bathroom, "ok I love you" I say, "I love you too baby"
I continue on where I was,
"sexy view" I hear a deep voice and I stop at my traces head back up eyes wide open, I quickly take out my hand and sit there like nothing happened. Footsteps getting closer to me, my face pure red, I avoid eye contact with her with embarrassment. "What made you horny baby" Chloe says slowly sitting next me, putting her hand on my thigh, butterflies started to form in my stomach. I didn't answer her and just cover half of my face not looking at her direction. Chloe puts her hand underneath my chin and makes me look at her, face like a tomato, "now tell me, what made you in this state" she asked me sternly, words not wanting to come out of my mouth just a smile came out, I got up, "nothing" I say with a wide unsure smile face still red, Chloe watches me with a smirk on her face and chuckled when tan out the living room door.
I layed on my bed on my phone, Chloe came in and shutting the door, she slowly walked up to me and snatched my phone out my hand, "what was that for" I say giving attitude, Chloe raises an eyebrow, "excuse me young lady" Chloe says chucking my phone in the bed side cabinet. I sigh, "what" rolling my eyes, "don't give me that attitude" Chloe says dominance building up, "or what" I say grinning, I know what I'm doing and i like it, "you're pushing it, you little brat" Chloe says crossing her arms, "hehe, who's brat am I daddy" I say teasing her, Chloe comes up to me and puts her hand around my neck, "if you carry on talking to me like this, you're in for it tonight my little brat" Chloe whispers in my ear dominantly, I go red and giggle at her, butterflies in my stomach. I get my finger and trace it down her lip "choke me, it's the only way I learn" I whisper in her ear. Her hand travels down my stomach, "I will teach you a lesson" she says pointing at me with dominance.

We are both downstairs, Chloe in the living room and I'm in the kitchen making our tea.
We was having a Sunday dinner but yea wise, I came in the living room with two full plates, I placed one on the side so I could get Chloe a pillow so she could have the plate on her lap, I placed the plate on her pillow, "aw thank you baby" pouting her lips wanting a kiss, I lean in for a kiss, "your welcome daddy" I tease her while I sat next to her, grabbing the remote to put something on the TV so we both can watch and have our food, Chloe looks at me with a smirk, shaking her head, she got there hint on what I was doing.
It was getting late and Chloe was looking forward to it. We both washed our dishes well me 🙄, and we both got in our bedroom.
I gasp of this sudden action Chloe had done, she pushes me on to the bed, "someone has been very naughty today" Chloe says leaning over me, my wrists in her hand pinned on the bed. "I'm sure you deserve a punishment" I moan over the dominance. Chloe went to go get something and came back with handcuffs and a vibrator, I look at her shocked knowing that I'm in for it, but I like it... she comes in with FOUR HANDCUFFS.
"Be ready princess" Chloe says rattling the handcuffs together, i gulp and watch her walk towards me, she lays me down and puts my arms up and cuffs each hand on the bed poles, same with my legs but the cuffs didn't reach so she had to use red rope instead. She pulled out a big vibrating pink dildo, she went straight in and turn it to the max, watching me suffer, moaning uncontrollably twitching, "ch-Chloe" I say breathlessly, "that's not my name" she says "d-dad-daddy~" I say high pitched, pre cum dripping, "yes baby" Chloe says placing her hand on my clit making me insane, "I ne-need y-you I-n me" I say trying to get her to move her fingers on me, "you need what" Chloe says teasing me, "I nee you" I say trying not slur my words, "need who" chlo goes, "I need you daddy!!" I say feeling myself close,  "daddy, I-I'm Cl-close" I say tears forming in my eyes. Chloe pulls the vibrator out before I could cum, she places her self in between my legs, her bugle is sticking out at this point, she toke off her pants. She lines her dick up to me, she slams into me, me screaming her name loud, Chloe's eyes shut groaning away, "ooo baby I'm already close" chloe says pounding into me more aggressive, "c-can we cu-cum together?" I ask my hands holding onto her shoulders, chloe nodded and counts down, as she pounds into me making my body go back and forth, my moans filled the room, when she counted to one, I scream and she groaned loud, bum everywhere, on me and on chloe.
We cleaned everything up, well I tried to and chloe did most of it, we got ourselves washed and comfy in bed and watched some movies so we can go to sleep peacefully.

TO BE CONTINUED