12

it was 4 o'clock in the afternoon and I got a call from work today saying that I need to be in so chlo has to stay home and look after the kids on her own, I left some baby bottles in fridge for theo ready for him, and some baby food for ell she drinks whatever now so its doesn't really matter, I put some dog food out for teddy in case chlo forgets to feed thinking I have done it. I say bye to everyone, I hug chloe tight and the kids.

at work

it was very busy today so that's props why they rang me in since they are low on staff, some of them are ill or on holiday. I go up to some tables and get there order. as I get to my 10th table some disrespectful lads was being a bit to freaky, they kept asking where I live and what name my name was, I ignored them and walked away as I got there order but they stopped me by grabbing my wrist. "don't fucking touch" I say yanking my hand back, "woah, calm done love, we just wanted to have fun" one of the boys say, "I don't care, you don't have any right to touch me like that, now please, once you get whatever u want, I want you to leave and not come back" I say I walked away hearing a whistle from behind me, I roll my eyes and carry on with my day. They left once they got what they wanted.

I go behind the til since im the take the order and the checker, this day has been very rough, its been 2 hours and its still full, my shift ends in an hour anyway since we are shutting early because its a Sunday, the time did go fast tho not going to lie. it got to the time where we where all packing and ready to leave but I had to stay behind for a bit to clean everyone elses mess... as I cleaned every table and counter in the back and the til, I was very tired at this point, as I finished I was dreading it to go back home but...

as I walked out the café shutting and locking everything, the lads from before was waiting outside, I didn't notice and carried on walking, I get stopped by one them, they tap my shoulder so I turn around to see who it was, my face dropped and just wanted to go home I couldn't be bothered at this point, "well hello again, you look very tired" one of them says, "well ye obviously I am, now leave me alone please" I say politely trying to walk away, they didn't let me they just kept shouting 'hey' "oh my god, what do you want" I say frustrated, "come to my house for a bit, I'm sure you will like it, you will have loads of fun with me and my mates" he says smirking, I look at him dumbfounded "no sorry" I say smiling sarcastically, I get my phone out ready to call Chlo to come pick me up because I didn't want to walk home with these men because I know they will end up following me. "hey put your phone away" one of the other boys said walking closer, I walk back putting the phone upto my ear, "no I want" I say waiting for Chloe to answer me, after a few seconds she answers, all she heard was boys in the background talking to me telling me to put my phone away and telling me to go to there house, "hello, Kim, what's going on" she asks concerned, "come pick me up from my work, these boys wont leave me alone and keep bombarding me to go to theirs" I say with a tint of worry in me, " okay on my way" she ends the phone, she gets the kids ready and put them in the back of the car and starts driving off. the boys where still at it, they started to touch my arms, I could only push them away coz I was not in the mood to fight, it took Chlo 10 minutes to arrive, she sees me pushing them away and me trying to walk away plus I had stuff in my hands so I couldn't really do much. Chlo parked as close to us, she got out the car and went straight up to me, she told the lads to pack off and she punched one of them because he didn't listen, it was sad as well because the kids had to witness it. they all ran away, we made our way to the car. she started driving at told me how my day was, I told her and she wasn't very happy, the kids was listening but theo couldn't really understand coz he was only young, "it otay mama, they are gon now" ell says putting a smile on mine and Chloes face.

as we got home theo was asleep so I put him in his crib, me, Chloe and Ell was snuggled on the sofa watching a movie as it was 7:46 in the afternoon, half an hour past and ell was asleep. chlo got up and put ell to bed, as she did I made my way to our bedroom and got myself ready for bed, once chlo found out I was in bed she got ready herself and got in bed, we cuddled until we fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED