Holiday

The kids woke me and Chlo up coz we promised to get up early for the trip but we kinda slept in so the kids had waken up before our alarms was about to set off, they ran and jumped on us.
"MUMMY, MAMA"
Ell shouts as she jumps on us.
I wake to Theo calmly laying next to me waiting for us to wake up.
"Hey baby, did you have a good sleep pumpkin"
Theo smiled and nodded
"ELLLLLL GOOD MORNING MY GEORGOUS" I shout back at her opening my arms and bringing Theo into the hug.
"Right now go wake your lazy mother up now that you have woke me up" I say getting out of bed.

I was downstairs making breakfast for us all until I heard happy screams running from out the bedroom to down the stairs. "BE CAREFUL COMING DOWN THE STAIRS PLEASE" I shout knowing that chlo is chasing them. As the kids went to the living room now they got what they wanted, us to wake up.

Chlo came up from behind me and shoved her face in my neck
"Good morning my love"
"Morning Babi, did you sleep well?"
I ask her while buttering the toast.
"I slept good, how about you baby"
"It was good thank you"

We all waiting until we have eaten our breakfast then we would start packing.
"Ell you know what to do if Theo can't do what he needs to do, show him teach him and if he still can't do it, help him out and make sure he watches, if you both can't do it, shout me or your mum" I say telling them to get ready and pack their things

I start to pack all the food we will be needing in cool boxes as Chloe start filling the car boot and putting the trailer tent on the back of the car.
Chloe had came in once she had finished her car packing to help me pack all of the food and put all the fridge food in the cool box and all the freezer food in a cool box full of ice. One all the food was packed we started to pack our clothes and we went to go and check on the two kids so if they are doing a good job and turns out they have, all neat and tidy then they gave the bags to Chloe to put in the boot but she placed them aside until we was done so we could put them in together instead of going in and out the house, we had to get the dog stuff as well but we had to buy a new bag of large dog biscuits and a few bags of dog treats.

After that was done we had finally packed the car, I had to inform work that I'll be on holiday for a couple of weeks so did chlo.

We asked the kids where they wanted to go and both of them said Scotland 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿.

"Good job we woke up early" Chloe said because it would've been very late if we got there if we didn't get up in the morning.

We was half way from home and one of the kids shouted
"Can we have McDonald I'm hungry" ell said
"Mee toooo" coming from Theo
"Ok what do you all want?" Chlo said turning into the car park next to McDonalds.
"Happy meal!" Both of them shouted
"What do you want love" I said to Chloe ready to get out the car to get the food
"I'll have my usual, double quarter pounder, me large chips and iced frappe please my darling"
I looked at her like you big pig but smiled. 

I went in and ordered and just had my medium usual, medium chips chicken wrap and iced frappe.

When I walked back to the car I saw the car swaying but realised the kids do so much movement when they see me walking out with their food.
I entered the car and gave everyone their food and I gave my card back to Chloe well I thought it was my card I paid with but no, chlo gave me her card to pay.
"CHLOE, THIS IS YOUR CARD"
"Yeah I know, I pay for the food we are eating"
I looked at her with a disappointed face
I couldn't eat the rest of my food so I was about to give it to teddy.
"You full love" Chloe said about to chuckle.
"Yeh but I'm going to give a few chips and the rest of the chicken to teddy"

We started to dive again and it getting a bit dark from stopping to eat but we needed to go shop to get a few bits for us and teddy.

After we finished our shopping we went back on to the road again and started to drive to Scotland.

The kids had passed out so we turned the music down and turned the speakers off at the back so me and chlo can just hear it.

We got into Scotland around 10pm
We tried to be as quiet as we possibly could with the kids and other campers being asleep, we set up the tent in time coz we started to piss it down, we got the beds ready so we woke the kids up and told them to go to sleep in the tent so they don't wake up with a stiff neck and their backs hurting. They passed out straight away as soon as they got tucked in.
Me and Chloe carried on unpacking, as soon as we finished we went to sleep ourself so did teddy he went to sleep with the kids.

We woke up in the morning at 8-9am.
Chlo did breakfast this time we had it outside in the hot sun, the kids woke up to bacon and eggs, they love it when Chlo does it, I made teddy's breakfast, plain yogurt and some peanut butter with some scrambled egg.
I got our toothpaste and brushed ready after our foodstuff.

We went for a walk on the beach and the kids having fun with teddy running in and out of the clear sea.

TO BE CONTINUED