29

We all finished packing and put them in the car, chlo was waiting in the car she rented while we check if we have missed everything, Theo came running out with his teddy bear and Ell followed along with her Barbie doll while I followed out while holding teddy in my arms since I didn't have the lead on me, I locked the door and we went to the place where he got the key from and returned it and we went back to the airport.

As we made it to the airport we all had to get our luggage out but chlo wouldn't let me pick anything up heavy ever since she founded out that I was pregnant, she didn't even let me drag my own suit case with me, she held hers and mine while I was walking teddy lol.

Teddy was put in his cage at the back of the airport and we sat in our places, me next to chlo obvs and the kids in front of us sat next to eachother, both playing dolls, me and Chlo just sit there watching them play.
The kids passed out in the plane, we have been on here for 4 hours, and we have 3 more hours to get to London and from there to our home. So a long day today.

We had made it to LONDON we woke the kids up and we got our doggieee and we got off the plane to Chlo's car, yes we drove from our home to London now we are doing the opposite, we got in the car, so relieved we don't have to cramp in the car we now have more space!!!
Chlo started driving home, she put music on so we don't start to nod off especially for her since she is behind the wheel.
It started to get dark and the kids fell asleep again 🥹.

We made it home and we carried the kids and everything else in, we put the kids straight to bed and just put our things to one side and sort them out in the morning, teddy went straight to his bowl to get some water and went to bed. We went to be bed but I was in a naughty mood but I was pregnant...

Chlo got the hint because I was being very clingy towards her and I was always stuffing my face in her neck, but she said we couldn't coz I was pregnant but i said it will be fine just take it slow and steady.

She used her tongue first since it's not exactly going inside of me, she licked around my clit making me take deep breathes and sucking my clit, I grab her hair trying not to moan, I bite my bottom lip. She got her index finger and started to go around and circles around my hole while she is still licking around my clit, I moan quietly, grabbing the pillow I was layed on, I tap her head to make her look at me, she gets up and keeps her finger there but adds her middle finger, she comes closer to my face and starts to kiss me and turns out to be a make out, she slowly starts to move her fingers, I moan in the kissing, a smile growing on Chlos face, she travels to my neck, bites down and sucks my neck while she is still playing with me, my moans start to become loud when I get close and I tend to tightly grab on to something, I grabbed chlo back arching body twitching moaning reaching for anything "I think im-" chlo cut me off by placing her lips on mine, we start to make out again, my grip becomes tighter and my legs wider, it was like I was about to rip her shirt, I moan loud when I cum in her hand without her knowing since I couldn't warn her because all what came out was moans, she moves her fingers to my hole and feels wetness dripping and says "you came without telling me huh" seductively, I hid my face in her neck, she placed her finger in me making me gasp, "tell me next time you naughty girl" she whispers in my ear giving me mad butterflies, I nod while I try to hold my maons in, she places her other finger in and started to move about to make me moan without stopping myself, as she heard me she smiled and started sucking my neck marking me. "We can't do too much baby" she says slowing down I nod but grind for more since I was near my close, she kept going in and out, my mouth open moans escaping, "I think I'm gunno cum-" I try to say in the middle of moaning, "go ahead then baby" chlo says in my ear increasing the speed a bit, I grab on her shoulders and arch my back, then I came following a loud maon. She got her fingers out and layed next to me, putting her arm under my neck so I could lay my head on her chest and rest my leg on hers, we couldn't be bothered cleaning so we thought doing it in the morning, we did our little sweet talk before going to sleep, chlo was talking sweet nothings until I fell asleep, when she checked she went to sleep.

The next morning

I woke before Chlo, I got up and went to the shower and to was myself and get all the dirty clothes in the washing basket ready for me to wash later on, while I went to the door I heard shuffling then a croaky voice followed behind it, "morning baby" I turn around and smile red face "morning babe" I say back trying not to slur my words, "what you doing eh" she says half asleep, "ready to get in the shower" I say walking back of give her a kiss on the cheek, as I was about to get up she dragged me back to the bed, "cuddles fist baby" she says putting me in front of her so she's spooning me, "but I want a shower" I say pouting, "and I want cuddles" chlo says fighting back, "how about we bother shower?" I ask and she instantly said yes, I giggle and we both got up to go take a shower and wash everything and see to our suit cases and get the kids sorted for a half chilled out day.

TO BE CONTINUED