25

My mum had ell and Chlo's mum had Theo.

Me and chlo was in our bedroom and it was 10:49pm, we was cuddling and her hands started to travel around my body until she got to my breast, she started squeezing them and started to play with my nipple, I kissed around her and her other hand travelled down to my privates, she gently started to rub around my clit until I started heavily breathing on her neck sending her shivers down her body, she then put her hand down my pants and started playing with me, I slightly moan still kissing her neck, she stopped then toke my trousers off following with my thongs, she got in between my legs and her head made its way closer to my clit, her tongue did it's work, I started to moan more while grabbing onto the bed sheets, she sucked around my hole making me closer, she git her two fingers and inserted them still licking around, my moans got louder to the point the neighbours could hear me, my eyes roll to the back of my head. She git out the strap on and placed it on herself then she changed our position, I was on top this time, she then makes me ride it while holding my thighs for secure, my head flings back with my mouth wide open moans escaping, as I slowed down not being able to do it she then thrusts up I squeal, she continues as my moans increase, I was getting closer and closer to cumming, she did a few more thrusts then I came on her, she smiles at the view and she changes our position again so I was on my back. She was going in and out of me to the point the bed was squeaking and hitting the wall, chlo groans with me as I moan so the room could be filled with our noises and the clapping from our skin, I told her I was close and she went faster, she grabbed both of my two hands with her hand and pinned them above my head as she continues to thrusts, I try to tell her I was about release but nothing came out of my mouth and I just squirted everywhere, on the bed and on chlo. She then puts her head back down to my privates then started to eat me whole, she stuck her tongue in and out of me making my moan high pitched and heavy breath I grab to whatever I could, my legs started to shake as I was about to release again in her mouth, I looked at her to see what she would do with it, she swollen it and I turned red. She went up to my face and told me to taste myself, I said no but she ended up making out with me so I could taste I really didn't want to but I really wanted to make out with her after the session we just did, it had turned 2:10am, she git up and helped me up so we could clean ourselves and everything else, once we did that we went back into bed and chilled out, we watched two movies then I passed out, 20 minutes later so did chlo.

TO BE CONTINUED