26

As it was getting late and kids was fast asleep, chlo picked me up and put me over her shoulder and slapped my bum and she made her way upstairs to our room.
She slammed me down on the bed which made a smile grow on my face with my face turning red, I scorch back so I'm at the end of the bed. Chlo entered the room with a strap on in her hand and hand cuffs in the other, she had the massive smirk on her face, my whole face went red. She sat between my legs and took my clothes off, she started to cuff me to the bed she then put her finger on my clit and started to rub in circles, making me hiss from her cold hand, she then used 2 fingers to rub around my hole teasing me while going in and out, I whine, I slid down so I can feel her touch "ah ah naughty girl" chlo says while removing her hand, she placed the strap on, she got her 2 fingers again and then placed them in me, I groan from not being fingered in ages. She goes in and out making me moan more.
As she was done with the massages, she got the dick and lined it up to my hole, she slowly slid it in, my mouth open with my hands still cuffed to the bed, she went in deeper so she could hear my moan. She slowly went in and out, I bite my bottom lip so nothing comes out of my mouth, "don't hide those pretty moans princess" she says removing my bottom lip from underneath my teeth with her thumb, I turn my head so she doesn't see me, but she got her hand and forced me too look at her, she did one big thrust, I moaned loud with my eyes rolling at the back of my head, she went in and out constantly, I was tugging at the cuffs wanting to touch Chlo, my moans became louder. She kept hitting me spot making me scream her name, she got the hint and went faster and deeper, my legs where shaking so I wrapped them around her, she removed my legs so she can thrust better but she held them close to my chest widening them more so she has my access, she sees cum dripping out of me, as she kept going and going I couldn't hold myself anymore to the point I couldn't warn her and released, I squirted all over the bed sheets and her.

But little did I know.... She wasn't finished.

She got up from the bed and toke the strap off and went to go grab a vibrator, my eyes widened I was already exhausted, but I liked it so I'm not complaining, she got back to the spot she was in before. She put the thing in me and controlled it by the remote, I was a moaning mess at this point with cum dripping, she got her fingers and started to play with me, I couldn't control anything, my whole body was twitching I was getting close already, I eventually told her and she turned the vibrator higher, I scream in pleasure my back arching head tilting back and my eyes at the back of my head, she kept playing with me until I could hardly speak, I told her and she took the vibrator out and I came everywhere when it got taken out.
Chlo uncuffed me from the bed and she embraced me, "I love you baby" chlo whispered in my ear, "I love you too babe" I said back going in for a kiss, we both had sweat dripping down from our heads.
After we had our cuddle she got up again and placed herself between my legs again.

This time she used her tongue.

She put her head near my privates and licked away the left over, I heavily breath felling her tongue go around my clit, she started to lick and suck my clit, I moan effortlessly, my hands travelling down to her hair, she kept putting her tongue in and out of my whole, she went back to sucking my clit, her techniques make me wanna cum every time, this time I didn't warn her and came in her mouth, she looked up at me and smiled, she swallowed my seeds and got up to lay back next to me, we both had no effort to move or clean up especially me, we cuddled until we fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED