10

Chlo's dad had Theo and my mum had Ell, it was a Friday night, me and Chlo, was sat on the sofa bored out of our heads, it was 7:54pm and we was in our bedroom on our phones, I put my phone down wanting to get Chlo's attention, she did get the point so I sat on her to get her attention she looked at me and just looked back her phone, I tutted and turned her phone off, she looked at me again and put her phone away, she grabbed my waist "what's up?" She asked, I looked at her with a blank face, "am bored, that's what's up" I said with a sass, she pulled me down so we are face to face, I lean in and started to kiss her, we made out, she flipped our position, so I was on bottom, she had one hand above my shoulder and the other still holding my waist, I stopped the kissing and asked "can we go out?" I ask while putting my arms around her neck, "wanna go on a date instead" she said while rubbing my stomach, I smile and nodd at her, we do a little make out sesh before we get ourself ready.

What she wore

What I wore

We get out the door at 8:11 we went to a 24hr cafe and got a coffee and some food, as we had them, we sat on the beach listening to waves and having our little small convos, we spent an hour on the beach and started to walk about more until, chlo toke my hand and dragged me somewhere which looks like a bar, she looks at me and says "fancy getting a bit ya'know, pissed" she pulls me in closer, I look at her and smile, "absolutely" I say, kissing her.
As we walk to the bar it was loud you could hear it from outside, people was singing, dancing, drinking, snogging eachother, all over eachother, e.g. chlo walks in first still ahold of my hand, there was actually a quite a lot of people, I stayed close to chlo, coz I'm not really a type of person to be around a crowded area, chlo found us a less crowded spot and we sat ourselves down, we got a drink, I got strongbow so did she, we were starting it slow and making our way, I had 3 strongbows while chlo was still on her 2nd one, I went up and got 2 vodka shots for us both, as we both had a few, we where both kinda tipsy, but I didn't drink more, chlo did, she got up and lifted me up, she guided us to the dance floor, she started to dance which made me laugh of embarrassment as I was stood still watching, she held me by my hips and started swaying them to breath of then song she did the same but made our bodies touch, we made out still dancing, I break it off and told her I'm off back to the seats, she followed me back, as I was about to sit down, Chlo sat before me, without me noticing she sat down where I was going to sit so I sat on her, she wrapped her arms around me so I dont go anywhere else, she nuzzles her head in my neck, lightly making hickies, I softly whine, I place my hands on top of hers.
She made me get up and get her more shots, I only had one more shot while chlo had 5 more, she was lathered, I went up back to the till and asked for two glasses of water, one for me and her, I told her to drink it, she did as I drank all mine, I wanted to start headin home, but I dont know about chlo, suddenly chlo got up and grabbed me, she made us walk out the bar, she turned around facing me, "ready to go homeee" she asked me not able to stand straight, I say yes as I hold her to keep her balanced, as we walk, I few laughs and fall overs but it was a funny memory to remember, as we got into the door, chlo made herself on sofa layed like slob, I looked at her and chuckled, "get a shower and get in something warm and cozy" I say to her sitting next to her, she looks at me with her eyes squinting with a smile "ooooook" she said. As she got in the shower I got some pjs out for her ready on the bed, as she came out, I made myself go in bathroom and close the door, I got in the shower, I came out all clean, I go in the bedroom to Chlo not dressed yet, "why you not dressed" I asked, "Huh" she goes snapping back into reality, she looks at the close and back at me with a drunk smile, I smack my face and smile at myself, as I got ready I went downstairs and sat on the sofa and waited for Chlo.

5 minutes later

Chlo came down with something in her hand, she threw at me and I looked what it was and looked back at Chlo, she had a cheeky smile on her face, I smile at her, she came closer, she places her self in between my legs, we made out for a good 10 minutes, she slid down my shorts and placed her hands on my butt cheeks and squished them, I fidget with the hem of her shirt, she fully toke my shorts off, she stood up and went to get herself ready and placed the strap on on, she came back to me and started to have a snog, with out any prep or warning she went straight into me, my head flew back I bit my lip, I moan aggressively, she slowly comes in and out of me while I moan in the middle of kissing her, she lifts my legs up higher so she would have more space to go deeper and faster, she pounds into me harder and faster, I moan louder as she pounds, I tightly wrap my arms around her neck head on head, I breath like I'm out of breath, she goes slower me thinking she is going to stop but noooo, she only goes slow to calm me down then get me started again, she pounds into more and more until I can't see, my eyes go to back of my head with mouth half open, moans slipping out, I grip onto her as she groans, we gave eachother hickies, she flipped us so I'm sat on her while she is layed on her back, it goes in more deeper since all my weight is on it, I gasped, she makes me ride it, she helps me since I'm a bit shaky, she holds my hips as I go up and down, I moan uncontrollably, I bite my lip so I can stop but it doesn't help, my back arches as she makes me go faster, my head swung back, my hands on top of hers, she thrusts into me so it's more tense, I squeal as she does, I was about to cum, chlo kissed me when I started to stop riding, I came all over the sofa, no one was bothered to clean so I though I would clean it in the morning, we both headed to bed and called it a day

TO BE CONTINUED