28

Me and chlo planned to go on holiday this summer for the kids to enjoy instead of being stuck in the house doing nothing for the summer. We decided to go to Canada, we told the kids and they was so excited they didn't know what to do, we gave their first ever suit case, and they ran to their room to pack what they want, me and Chlo went to our room to pack our own clothes, bits and bops. And we got teddy the stuff he needs, can't forget our puppyyyy.

As we was completely done it was gone past midnight, the kids where nodding off so we toke them to the car and placed them in back, it was cold in the car so we got their traveling pillow and their warm cozy blanket so they can fall asleep in the car. We got in after we finished putting our stuff in the car boot, Chlo started the engine and started driving to the airport.

As we got their, we woke the kids up gently and started walking to the bit where we get checked out with our luggage, we was fine so we got our place on plane and waited for it to set off.

At Canada.

It was all full of snow and we all loved it, me, Theo and ell was playing in snow while Chlo was watching with a smile but without her knowing I threw a snow ball at her and omg, should've seen her reaction. She came and played with us and started having snow ball fights.

We went to find our room we was staying in and it was a cabin in the woods.

As we got settled in, we sat down on the comfy sofa before unpacking things, we had a coffee and the kids had hot chocolate, when we finished them we started to have roll on and unpacked everything, it was nearly bedtime for the kids by the time we finished so we put the kids to bed while we sat downstairs with the fire place on, it was actually a bit chilly in Canada.

As everything went quiet me and chlo just looked at each other, I went over and sat on her lap. We slowly started to make out, her hands move up and down on my body, I stopped and got off her, I walked out the room to grab something. I came back with a strap on in my hand Chloe gave me a smirk and I smiled with red rosy cheeks. She grabbed it out my hand and place it on, we got our selfs in position, we started to make out again before we did anything, she slowly started to slip the tip of the dick in me while we are still kissing and without me knowing i toke a deep breath then exhaled it all out, she started to go all the way in and I started moan since we haven't had this in ages, she stops in place until I get used to the size and it being inside me.
She started to move but slowly, I moan gently and quietly. She started to thrust in me deeper and rough, I moan louder uncontrollably, I grab on to her hair, I grab onto anything I can get a hold of and I kind of scratched her back 👀. As she kept going in and out of me I squirming and arching my back wanting to release so bad. As I did chlo pulled out and just watched it all come out of me, she has a smirk on her face and looked at me heavily breathing looking at the ceiling, she slammed into me making me moan loud, she roughly slammed into me repeatedly hitting my climax, I was close and I told her but she kept going and going making me go crazy, she eventually stopped and I squirted everywhere.

I will be doing a pt2 about this just cba atm GOODNIGHT!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED....