Arc 4 | Paperweight (13) |

The lobby manager of Lijing Hotel was put in a sack and beaten so hard that his arms and legs were torn off. When he was discovered by other hotel employees, he was left with only one head. He was still thrown into the trash can by the cleaning staff. I discovered it when the worker came into the room to clean.

Originally, according to the skills of the lobby manager, his head could have jumped out of the trash can on his own, but the two guys who beat him went crazy and used transparent glue to forcefully seal him in the trash can!

Tan Gui said: They were kind enough and left a way out for the lobby manager. Otherwise, you can completely use opaque black tape.

"Surveillance! Check the surveillance for me quickly!"

The lobby manager called in relevant surveillance, and found that the place where he was beaten turned out to be a blind spot for surveillance! Where traces can be found, surveillance must be rigorous. Asked the staff and no one saw any strange people coming in or out.

In order to take care of the convenience of its guests, most of the surveillance systems at Lijing Hotel are actually just decorations. Now that something happened to the hotel employees, it is their turn to suffer the consequences.

Although their bodies have a chance to recover as long as they are not cremated, replacing their hands and feet is also very expensive! The lobby manager's paper heart, which is different from that of a human being, is twitching! Most of his hard-earned money was spent on it!

The lobby manager is arrogant and has some enemies in the town. Now he thinks everyone is the murderer! Don't let him find out who did it, otherwise he will crush them into dust!

At the designated time, the bus slowly drove to the parking space, and the tour guides who had led the group came to say goodbye to the tourists: "I'm glad to meet you. In fact, we still have many beautiful places in our paper town. If you have a chance next time Let's play again."

The tourists who were slaughtered all showed fake smiles to the tour guide, and they seemed to be somewhat reluctant to leave: "Next time, next time for sure."

There will be no next time. This dungeon ghost who only takes money and makes trouble will come again at the expense of others.

Since we are taking people out, of course there will be no room for the tour guides in the car. On the way back, there will be a paper driver in each car.

At 2:30 in the afternoon, the remaining 240 tourists all boarded the bus on time. There were no strange attacks or accidents where the vehicle suddenly drove away early. Everything went smoothly.

Sitting on the bus on the way back, the players looked at the gradually shrinking paperweight archway. Their hearts, which had been beating wildly since this morning, finally settled down. Maybe this dungeon is that simple.

They thought about their performance in the past seven days. In addition to checking in, they spent money, and they basically spent within the limit given by the paper weight. I guess their evaluation score for this copy should not be too high?

But this pass rate is quite astonishing. No one did anything, and the pass rate was 80%. It is currently the copy with the highest pass rate in the forum statistics. I had known that the pass rate of most dungeons would not be higher than 30. Currently, I know that the highest survival rate is around 50, and almost no one survives in the most insane dungeons.

Except if there is a big boss in the dungeon who can lead the overall situation, but apart from the closed beta players, everyone has only gone through four public beta dungeons at most. No one has heard of such a powerful and coaxing boss in the game forum. .

My Wife is the Infinite Game BossOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara