| Real World (2) |

Tan Gui returned to reality, but did not appear in the room he had originally booked, but returned to his home.

Tan Gui looked at the familiar furnishings. For a moment, he thought that he had not left the game, but had fallen into a dream again. However, all the scenes were very real. When he opened the door of the room, he saw familiar scenery. .

Not far away from him, you can see a high sky screen. Their area belongs to the sky screen area of ​​District 1. After the advent of the infinite game, the price of Tan Gui's house has increased because he can see the sky 24 hours a day. twice as much.

He asked the system, "Why don't you explain what this is?"

He even left his grandmother's house early and found a suitable place according to the system's requirements.

After the game ends, it will be transferred to the player's property by default. It is found that the player has purchased the Supreme Edition of our real-life information protection function. The relevant information about the player has been rationalized for you.

Tan Gui was supposed to stay at his grandma's house, but the system sent him to his home in District 1, where surveillance was everywhere. In order to protect Tan Gui's personal information, the system chose to distort the perceptions of his grandma and the people in the village. And created a bunch of fake surveillance videos.

As someone who can invade all platforms to promote game advertisements, it is easy to do such a small thing.

Tan Gui pinched the bridge of his nose and checked his last mission evaluation.

System evaluation: As an excellent doctor, you relied on your charisma to conquer the patients who were lost in the abandoned hospital, and solved Menggui's conspiracy in advance, nipping a major crisis in the bud. This mission is rated S-level.

S-level gives five lottery opportunities, as well as some personal experience, gold coins and points.

Player id17326372

Player name return to real information status protection is in effect

Player level 11 75200

The experience after the upgrade is very generous. This time the mission rewards 250,000 personal experience. There is still a lottery to draw after the return. If you can draw a high-level experience package in the special lottery pool, you should reach the full level of 12 in two or three more missions.

If you are really unlucky, according to this progress, you can reach full level after five or six talks. Apart from him, there are already several players who have reached level 10. The personal experience packs drawn by the system cannot be used for purchase, and can only be used by the personal account. But this time when the dungeon was released, Tan Gui discovered that the top 10 players had all reached level 10, but he was the only one to break through level 10. He had not communicated with other players in private, nor had he joined any guilds. He did not know who those players were. It's not like I'm stuck at an advanced level.

Tan Gui's eyes continued to look down.

Forum name returns

Gender Male Current Male

Main lineage human sub-lineage son of god

Account balance 10130667 gold coins

Account points 5,000 points

An attribute panel has also been added to the account balance column. The money collected by the two industries, plus the money from selling props before, and the rewards given by tasks. That's right, not one million, but ten million. This time the copy is over, Tan Gui's money has exceeded ten million, reaching the highest peak in history.