Arc 10 | Competition Tower (7) |

Mo Chen's smile was more moving than the shark sitting in the colorful bubbles. Tan returned to dazzled for a moment, then reached out and pulled out his beautiful wife who was squeezed under the bubbles. "Thank you for your hard work."

I had squeezed the Earl of Lance away before, and now I was emerging from the bubble, always at such a strange angle, wasn't it hard work?

With Mo Chen by his side, Tan Gui put a lot of effort into calculating the data angle before fighting monsters, and tried his best to ensure that the monsters would be killed with one hit without hurting Mo Chen.

There is no mandatory time for defeating monsters. The system only reminds players that after defeating a level, players can rest for up to half an hour and for boss levels, they can rest for up to one hour. If they happen to finish defeating monsters, they will have a mandatory rest period at night, two rest periods. It won't overlap either.

Tan Gui guessed that maybe each level had a limited time, and it would fail if it timed out. It was just because he was too fast to kill monsters, and the longest time it took was no more than ten minutes, which was far from the time when the rule reminder was triggered.

As long as the player's computing power is not hopelessly bad, precious early development time will not be wasted. Subtracting the 6 hours of mandatory rest time every night, the total time left for players to fight monsters is only 7560 minutes. Even if there is no rest for one minute in the middle, on average for one hundred levels, there will only be 756 minutes to pass one level.

Everyone who has taken the exam knows that the first multiple-choice questions can be answered as quickly as possible without taking too much time, otherwise the later big questions will not be completed.

Climbing a tower is similar. The farther back you go, the harder the monsters will be to defeat. If you don't kill the monsters in an instant in the early stage, you won't have time to climb the tower and fight anxiously with the mobs later.

As long as players can pass the level quickly, it is absolutely impossible to drag around monsters. The resources in their hands are limited. The longer it takes, the higher the possibility of failure.

Tan Gui can instantly kill the mobs. He also won't waste a lot of energy on teasing the monster, even if he can do it, he still has enough physical strength.

After Mo Chen was summoned for the second time, he took a full four-hour rest during the eight-level monster-fighting period, which took a total of five hours, just in time for his usual lunch.

It was only the morning of the second day, and he had already successfully reached almost the 70th floor. Even if the later levels were more difficult, he should still have more than enough time.

If you can't beat the first level after playing for hours, you won't be able to pass the boss level.

"Mo Mo, hurry up and have a meal. We don't have long to eat, only half an hour."

Half an hour is enough. After all, there is no need to cook meals or clean up afterward.

Before entering the boss level on the 70th floor, he still accompanied Mo Chen to have a sumptuous lunch produced by the system. He would never starve to death, and he had a very good sense of ritual.

The food produced by the system has a considerable satiety value. After the two of them finished eating, they still had five minutes to rest. Tan Gui looked at the door. After stepping through this door, he saw the boss on the 70th floor. He only had 7 attack and defense, and he purchased the props. After that, it reached 72, but it had to deal with monsters whose attack and defense were nearly 10,000 higher than mine, or even higher.