Arc 3 | Xicheng High School (12) |

The two of them went back to talk about the small single dormitory. Now this deserted single dormitory has been filled with the warm elements of home, including the light green bay window mat, carrot pillows and cactus growing on the bay window mat. Throw pillows, rabbit cushions on the bed...

The original simple single wooden sofa in the living room has also been replaced by a lazy sofa that is easy to move and can sink most of the body into when sitting. One is fiery red and the other is orange-red, both of which are very festive and warm. color.

It's obviously a single sofa, but when watching TV programs together, Mo Chen doesn't sit on the other sofa at all. He likes to squeeze in together with He Tangui, or sit directly on his strong and powerful thighs, not wanting to make his bones feel uncomfortable.

Now there is a skinny little child on a lazy sofa that is always idle. One is as big as a kitten. It is sandwiched in the middle of the sofa aggrievedly, staring at Mo Shen on the other sofa with big eyes. Eye.

You can't blame Tangui for leaving this important task to Mo Chen. The main reason is that the ghost baby cries as soon as it is taken out. It is really annoying at night, but it doesn't cry when Mo Chen stares at it. It seems that he likes Mo Chen very much.

It was obviously a ghost baby who was too frightened by the terrifying aura to cry:...

The incident happened suddenly, and Tan Gui didn't have time to look at the attributes. He just wanted to throw the child back. Now that the matter has come to this, he finally has the time to click on the relevant page.

He had unpacked the material gift package before, and the scattered items filled up the compartments of his backpack. He sorted out related items and temporarily placed printers, printing paper and other items in the classroom dormitory.

After sorting it out, Tan Gui found that as a prop, the ghost baby did not occupy Tan Gui's backpack grid. He was a little surprised. Was there an error in the game system?

[Such special props occupy the pet slot, and a more complete pet system will be officially added in the next update of this game]

This child was judged as a prop before, but now he is a pet. As a pet, the ghost baby is quite impressive, and has its own attribute page just like players.

[Name: None, this unexpected child has no name yet]

[Type: ghost baby]

【Sex: Male】

【age:? ? ? According to the age of birth, maybe it is older than you]

When he saw this, Tan Gui glanced at Guiying again. He would never admit that the other person was older than him.

[Bloodline: ghost, it was born a ghost]

[Skills: Ghost Domain, Illusion, You have found a treasure. This is a ghost baby with its own ghost domain. In its domain, no existence can cause fatal harm to the ghost baby]

[Health value: 2000-? ? ? A baby has thicker blood than you, and blood is thicker]

The attributes of pets are different from those of players. They are not measured by strength, but replaced by attack and defense, which look like more game-style attribute indicators.

[Attack: Physical attack 30, mental attack 1000-3000. Do not stimulate the ghost baby at will. In the ghost baby's domain, its attributes are doubled]

[Defense: 100-infinity. In the realm of the ghost baby, it is invincible to a certain extent. Even though its skin is wrinkled, its skin is much thicker than yours. I want to try how strong it is. It's hard, you can try it with your fist]