Arc 1 | Spirit World Company (17) |

The two pairs of eyes looked at each other silently, and time seemed to stand still at this moment.

Chen Mo's face turned red again, but this time it was not anger, but embarrassment. Not only his face was red, but the tips of his ears were burning, and they felt red to the point of being translucent under the light.

Because of Chen Mo's mood swings, the thunder outside that seemed to split the sky stopped, but the dark clouds shrouding the spirit world group still did not dissipate.

But at this moment, Tan Gui in the dormitory did not pay attention to the scenery outside. His eyes only reflected the scenery on Chen Mo's face.

The red-faced Chen Mo reminded Tan Gui of the tomatoes he bought at the fresh food supermarket yesterday. They were not the pink and hard new varieties of tomatoes, but the sand-crusted tomatoes that he ate when he was a child. They may not look good in shape, but their skin is bright red, and Soft and juicy. Of course, if Chen Mo were a tomato, he would be a very beautiful tomato.

Tomatoes, ah no, Chen Mo, who had a misunderstanding, was the first to break the embarrassment. He had his own reasons: "I said... I want you to cook for me alone, be an exclusive chef for the rest of your life, and also give you a deputy card. Is this right?" Isn't it a confession?"

Tan Gui doesn't think so: "Isn't this recruiting a private chef? In some families, hiring a private chef is for life. If you don't let me cook for others, isn't it normal to pay a large amount of compensation?"

The buyout system is inherently much more expensive than the market price, and when you give a card without specifying the limit, it sounds like a capitalist boss making a fool of himself. What's more important is that these words were clearly said by Chen Mo himself.

Chen Mo complained: "No matter how delicious the chef's cooking is, who would want a lifetime tenure? Moreover, I gave him an unlimited supplementary card!"

This was not just a simple confession, it was almost a proposal, so Chen Mo was so angry when he was rejected so rashly.

For Chen Mo, there is no choice between being friends or lovers. Whether it was because he was attracted by sex or because he had ulterior motives, anyway, the first time he met Tan Gui, he wanted to be his boyfriend, not his colleague or friend.

Tan Gui corrected his flaw calmly and rationally: "You didn't just say that it was an unlimited supplementary card. You shouldn't assume that I know everything. Such a hint method can easily cause ambiguity. And if you hadn't hired me as a chef, This doesn't sound like a confession, it sounds more like the sponsor is trying to sponsor/support a young college student."

The way to express his love is to throw money away simply and crudely. Is it because rich people in the spiritual world are too simple, or does Chen Mo misunderstand that he loves money?

"I didn't say it directly, which made you misunderstand. It was my fault." Since he had lost his temper for no reason before, Chen Mo readily admitted his mistake.

Now the topic turned back to the real thing. Now that everything had been said, Chen Mo simply said: "You didn't know before, but now you know that I just confessed. The rejection just now doesn't count. I will give it to you now." Chances are, please reconsider before answering me."

"Wait a minute!" He said before Tan Gui spoke, "Don't rush to answer, think about it carefully. If the answer is no, think about it again."

Tan Gui heard it, which meant that only consent was allowed and no rejection was allowed. He had reason to suspect that if he chose to refuse, Chen Mo would be able to drive him out later.