Arc 3 | Xicheng High School (3) |

Before going to the cafeteria, Tan Gui first went to the dormitory assigned to him. The faculty and staff dormitories of this aristocratic school were quite luxurious. As a new employee, he lived in a single dormitory, room 301 on the 6th floor, faculty and staff. There is an elevator in the dormitory, which is very convenient to enter and exit.

Room 301 is a finely decorated room, about 40 square meters, with 1 bedroom, 1 living room, 1 kitchen, 1 bathroom, and a small balcony. Although the house is small, it is well-equipped with everything you need. You only need to buy a four-piece set and you can move in directly.

Tan Gui took out the disposable dust-removing talisman from the grid of his backpack and stuck it in the middle. The dust and blood stains in the entire room became clean, and the talisman instantly turned into dots of stars.

It was so hot in Xicheng High School that Tan Gui had already taken off his coat when he entered the door. He then entered the bathroom and took out the gray dark striped shirt from his backpack and put it on. He looked in the mirror in front of the sink. The white shirt made him look too young. The gray one would be more stable and more like a teacher.

This shirt was bought for him by Chen Mo in the first dungeon. It had no special attributes and had a defense value of five points because the quality of the shirt was pretty good and it was relatively tear-resistant.

Tan Gui once owned many new sets of clothes from the spirit world. In the first dungeon, when Tan Gui accompanied Chen Mo and him to go shopping, the other party bought all the clothes he tried on behind his back. After the two confirmed their relationship, Chen Mo told him about this and asked him to accept these expensive gifts on the grounds that all the labels had been removed and they could not be returned after seven days.

Chen Mo has a strong desire for exclusivity and control, so Tan Gui has to buy all his outfits to make him feel at ease. Besides, buying clothes for your boyfriend is like playing a dress-up game, and the modeling is super exquisite.

He thoroughly enjoyed his fingers touching the buttons of Tan Gui's shirt every morning and tying his tie. When he came back in the evening, he would unbutton the buttons one by one and pull open the tie and the belt of his trousers like a ribbon. That would give him the pleasure of opening presents.

Thinking of his wife who was forced to separate soon after their wedding, Tan Gui's eyes couldn't help but darken. Although the expression on his handsome face did not fluctuate, the [sanity value -1] [sanity value +1] displayed by the system proved that there was still a disturbance in his heart.

He has already looked at the list of colleagues in the school. Neither the honorary teacher nor the senior teacher has the name Chen Mo, nor Chen Mo, Chen Xiaomo, etc., and of course there is no one with the surname Mo.

If he's not a teacher, then he might be a student. However, there are so many classes in the school. Now he is just a new art teacher and does not have the permission to access the database. He can still find it if he is willing to look for it.

It's a pity that Chen Mo bought him so many clothes at the beginning. When Tan Gui left the dungeon, he only brought out one set each of winter, autumn and summer clothes and equipment, so that he could make changes at any time according to the temperature changes in the dungeon. Stacking adds and subtracts.

If conditions permit, Tan Gui is also willing to change his clothes every day without repeating the same thing. However, at that time, the main reason was that the backpack grid was not enough, and three sets took up 3/10 of his backpack grid.

Whether it is food, tools, or clothing, even if there is no attribute bonus, as long as it can be put into the backpack, it can be taken out of the game copy and even used in reality. However, once taken out in the real world, non-prop items cannot be stored in the backpack again, except for items purchased with gold coins in the game mall.