Arc 2 | Deserted Village (15) |

"Hang it higher, hang it higher, hang this red lantern higher."

All the ghosts and ghosts present mobilized and arranged the wedding venue according to the wedding procedures printed by Tan Gui. Chen Mo and his wedding must not be improvised. Care must be seen in every detail.

There was not much printing paper, and some were used when signing the contract, but Tan Gui was very generous and printed nine copies, and divided them into nine villager teams to work at the same time. The ghost villager had been friends with Chen Guang during his lifetime and had been commended for his previous work. Temporarily assumed the position of squad leader.

After physical persuasion, those unruly ghost villagers did not dare to make mistakes in such an important link. They got busy and decorated the whole village with lights and colorful lights, making it joyful in a short time.

After yesterday's major renovation, Chenjia Village, which was originally a mess, is completely different from yesterday. The houses and roads have been straightened out. Today's main work is to adjust the details and add a lot of decorations to the village.

There is no Double Happiness, so find those who are good at paper-cutting and use red paper to make large festive window decorations, what kind of scene of Double Happiness and mandarin ducks embracing each other.

Those underage kids were not idle either. They picked a large number of wild flowers from the roadside and made beautiful garlands and flower baskets under the guidance of the skilled grannies according to the requirements provided by Tan Gui.

The villagers had been preparing for almost two hours. The vast convoy climbed up the mountain and stopped directly at the entrance of Chenjia Village.

The villagers in the village are alert, this is their territory, and the local ghosts have an advantage in Chenjia Village.

The motorcade stopped at the door, and a group of handsome men and beauties in suits and ties got out of the car: "We are the staff of the Spirit World Wedding Company. Today is the wedding banquet of Mr. Chen and Mr. Tan. We are here to host the wedding banquet. There is a traffic jam on the road. Sorry to come." late."

The people in the village had never seen this formation before, and they were stunned for a moment.

The motorcade was exaggerated enough, but what was even more exaggerated was that a ghostly vortex suddenly appeared in the sky above Chenjia Village. The original sky was covered with dark clouds, and then there was a roaring sound. It didn't sound like thunder or wind. Kind of like an engine.

"Plane! Milk, there is a plane in the sky!"

The underage kid screamed excitedly as the propeller appeared first in the whirlpool, and then the entire fuselage appeared.

The uniformed staff member opened the cabin door and appeared on the ladder with a very handsome posture. This courier staff member, who looked domineering and arrogant, had an equally handsome eagle head and exuded a middle-level weird aura.

The courier's eagle eyes are very sharp: "Flying Eagle Express, our mission must be fulfilled. Who is Mr. Tan? You have a large number of express deliveries that need to be signed for."

There are many people with the surname Chen in Chenjia Village, so when writing the recipient, Chen Mo wrote Tan Gui's name.

Mr. Tan, the only man in the village, stood up and said, "It's me."

A mountain of couriers poured out of the helicopter, and the scene was extremely spectacular. Fortunately, Chen Mo had paid for all the items in advance, so there was no need to worry about the embarrassing scene of the company collecting debts.