Arc 5 | Bloody Castle (12) |

[The title of Father-in-law Killer, for NPCs who have daughters, they can ignore the opponent's defense and cause real and harmful attacks]

It sounds like a useless title, but in this instance it turns out to be very useful. After all, the Earl of Reims has three daughters. To be more precise, there are actually two. Tan Gui's Qingqin wife was just wearing a beautiful little skirt, and she was not a real girl. Miss Lilith wears a leaky black-hearted little cotton-padded jacket, specially designed to stab her old father in the back.

After showing his face to his old father, Mo Chen pulled Tan Gui inside. It was late at night and he came out in a hurry and didn't even put on his clothes.

The poor old father almost couldn't catch his breath and calmed down for a long time. After all, he didn't show off to his "eldest daughter" outside and flew directly to the third floor.

"I'm going to see Lilith..." He almost gritted his teeth and choked out the next few words, "with that child."

As for the wild man who didn't know where he came from, Count Reims didn't even want to mention it. What father who loves his daughter would be willing to accept this?

As soon as the poor old father touched the door handle, he felt a burst of electricity in his hand. If he hadn't stopped his hand quickly, he would have been lying on the ground with his legs twitching right now.

Although the person was not burned, Count Lance's very soft hair was blown up by the electricity, as if he had received a free ion perm.

"Wait a minute, Lord Earl, you can't just go in at this time." The butler was a step late, "The eldest lady has a lover. It's not easy to be disturbed this night, so if you have something important, you have to ring the doorbell."

Evening is private time for the couple. When doing homework, what if someone breaks in? Of course, some necessary protective measures must be taken on the door.

Those who knock on the door at night are not necessarily evil-minded monsters, but may also be other players seeking help. How should I put it? Tan Gui is a human being after all. He has no extra kindness, but he will never take the initiative to harm others, so there is a writing on the door. clearly.

--If you have nothing to do, please ring the doorbell.

There is a Do Not Disturb sign hanging in the middle of the door of Lilith's room. Tan Gui is very considerate, not only using the common language of the Federation, but also using the language of the spirit world.

But there was nothing he could do. Count Reims cared about his "daughter" so much that he rushed in and was given a small electric shock.

In fact, this electricity should not have caused any harm to Count Lance, but who gave Tan Gui the title of [Father-in-law Killer]. He had set up this mechanism himself, so he naturally ignored the blood count's terrifyingly high defense. Real damage was done to the Count of Reims.

Not only was he physically hurt, but Earl of Lance was also hit mentally. Because the moment he was attacked, Tan Gui stood up and opened the door after hearing the system notification.

In fact, they didn't do anything shameful inside, but Mo Chen was so clingy that when Tan Gui opened the door, the latter was almost clinging to him.

Seeing the Earl of Reims, the eldest lady's glass-like eyes even showed clear disdain: "What are you going to do again? Isn't it written on the door? Why don't you know how to knock on the door?"

Count Reims had some heartache: "I heard from Ruth that you picked a man for yourself and had a child with him. I want to see that child!"

If a vampire wants to know his own bloodline, in addition to being born, there is another way to embrace him for the first time. Unlike a blood servant, the way to embrace him for the first time is to feed the opponent his own blood. What he creates in this way is also his direct bloodline.