Arc 9 | Happy Amusement Park (10) |

There are no cleaning staff in the dilapidated hospital, and everything is dusty, with traces of hundreds of years remaining.

The lights on the ceiling had long been broken, and everything was very dark. However, because the doors and windows were broken, and the windows were open, and the sunlight from outside came in, it wasn't completely dark, but the visibility was not high.

However, the dark and winding corridors and areas without windows are particularly dark. There are some light sources on the first floor, some small lamps prepared by the Happy Amusement Park. They are unique in shape and green and red, adding a bit of weirdness.

The amusement park on the first floor has a strong sense of change, which makes it less scary in a way, but the second floor is different. Except for the stairs going up are particularly dirty and sticky, the second floor looks no different from an ordinary hospital.

The lights in the corridor are all on. Except for the absence of staff such as nurses and doctors, all the scenes are very similar to those in a daily hospital. For players like Tan Gui who have stayed in the hospital for two dungeons, facing this The scene gave him a very warm feeling, as if he had returned to his own home.

In fact, the closer this kind of place is to daily life, the higher the sense of terror it gives people. Any movement made at random can easily startle people.

After the two of them went upstairs, they did not see the other three groups of players. Tan Gui looked at the notice board and took Mo Chen's hand, "Go to the left first."

The latter nodded obediently. He was quite cooperative all the way here and listened to everything discussed.

For Mo Chen, his experience in the haunted house was actually quite good, because after entering, in order to avoid being separated, the two of them held hands and never let go. And when encountering a deliberately scary scene, he would take advantage of it and take the opportunity to hide in Tan Gui's arms, feeling the young man's warm and powerful embrace and the hot temperature of his skin.

Anyway, he was thick-skinned and didn't care if those ncs saw him. They were a serious couple originally, cuddling and getting close. All the guys who looked at him with wide eyes and surprised expressions were all regarded by Mo Chen as envious of him for having a partner. Poor little one.

The door at the end of the corridor on the left suddenly opened from the inside, making a creaking sound. Mo Chen immediately hid in Tan Gui's arms in fear. He pretended to be panicked and said, "It's so scary. What was that sound just now?"

Although Mo Chen's performance was fake, Tan Gui was very cooperative, "It's okay, it's the sound of the door opening, maybe it's the other three pairs of players, haven't they come out from the second floor yet?"

The site on the second floor is larger and more complicated than the first floor. There are many winding and intertwined corridors, and occasionally there are white figures that pass by. The speed is very fast and the situation cannot be seen clearly. It may be the NC atmosphere group arranged by the amusement park.

Of course, there are no doctors or nurses in the hospital that has been abandoned for so many years. If there are ghosts like Renai Hospital, they must have been driven out when the land was surrounded by the Happy Group.

But no one came out of the door. The windows in the corridor were open. From this direction, you could see the scenery outside. The leafy trees blocked the sunlight and made the interior of the corridor very dark. However, The lights on the second floor were all good, and the bright white light illuminated the passage clearly, making it easy for people to see the broken limbs and hair in the trash can and the blood stains that were half wiped off after splattering on the wall.