Arc 3 | Xicheng High School (9) |

Not knowing what he said wrongly, Tan Gui chose to stay quiet and work hard with his head down.

He could eat more than before he entered the infinite game. The plates were piled full, five or six large chicken drumsticks cooked in the cafeteria were piled high, and there were also piles of fried beef with celery and fried meat with carrots.

Teacher Xiaotan is good-looking and has the title of Ambassador of Love and Peace. The aunts and uncles in the cafeteria will serve a lot of it every time, and the white rice will be on top. If you tell me what you like to eat, they will also give you a lot. Anyway, eating is a welfare for teachers. No need to spend employees' money.

Tan Gui ignored the students who shared the same table with him. He quickly finished the plate of rice, leaving Ming Hansheng opposite him in a daze, and unknowingly ate most of it.

The scene when Tan Gui is eating is particularly impressive. What is clearly placed in front of him is not a particularly delicious meal, just ordinary cafeteria food, but his expression is very pious when looking at the food. Every bite he takes makes people feel... There is a feeling of happiness. No matter how ordinary food is, it can become delicious.

Tan Gui, the rice cook, finished the plate in front of him very reverently, then got up and ordered a new plate. This time he brought back the braised glutinous pork, beef brisket stewed with potatoes, and stir-fried cabbage. There is a small pot like a gas stove under the front two pots that is hot. When it was brought out from the backstage of the kitchen, the flavor was not enough. After simmering for about half an hour, it became quite soft and tasty.

Although I only ate in the cafeteria for three days, because I was very good at eating, what dishes were delicious and how to eat them, Tangui's experience was no worse than those of senior high school students who had been studying for several years.

In addition, Tan Hui also brought over round braised eggs. The braised eggs in the Second Canteen are outstanding. The shells are peeled off smoothly. They are not like tea eggs with marble-like patterns, but are evenly colored. , the perfect braised eggs, the marinade soaks in the flavor. I will eat this dish every time I return home, especially asking for a little more soup.

He took a transparent rectangular packaging box, packed the vegetables with clean disposable chopsticks, and gave Ming Hansheng a small box of meat and vegetables. The vegetables are placed at the bottom with leaves, and then four pieces of braised pork of similar sizes are neatly placed on top, followed by potatoes and beef brisket, and finally a round braised egg is placed in the middle.

"Have a try. I think these are the only dishes in the cafeteria that are delicious. You are so thin and you need to eat more protein during your growth period. You see, I eat a lot every time, otherwise I will not be able to bear the consumption."

Although teaching makes a lot of money, it is also very hard to teach so many students. Moreover, he worked hard for the students during the day, and had to hand in homework to Leader Mo at night. After talking about it, he finished a braised egg in two mouthfuls, with a serious expression on his face, so he must eat more.

"I use clean tableware, just these disposable chopsticks, so you don't have to worry about my drool."

Whether it was when he was in high school or college, Tan Gui almost never went out for dinner with others. If he did have to eat together, he would definitely follow the meal-sharing system and never touch other people's saliva.

Even when he was with Chen Mo, he was like this in the early days. Only after the two people established an intimate relationship would he be willing to share food with his lover. Anyway, he had already done more intimate things, and even exchanged saliva during the kiss. , I didn't bother to worry about the bit of saliva on my chopsticks when we ate together.