Arc 3 | Xicheng High School (14) |

Not only did they talk about returning, the red-haired girl also noticed the changes in the students during the day. She was able to find out the clues because the dog-licking student she had successfully seduced had tricked her.

After the degree of ghost transformation deepens, the attributes of these students increase significantly, which is even more exaggerated than the players taking various potions. Her mental power has increased, and her resistance to her charm skills has also become stronger.

The red-haired girl who was locked on the rooftop and almost failed to attend class cursed in her heart and became increasingly wary of the attitude of these ghost classmates.

She was in Class 4, Grade 1, which happened to be the last class Tan Gui taught in the morning. When she saw Tan Gui calmly attending class and then bringing a ghost baby model, she, who had always been very image-conscious, almost lost control of herself. Expression management.

During the lunch break today, the three player groups finally reached a consensus and decided to work together and share information.

Person No. 35 occupied several connected boxes. They concealed the information about the props they obtained and only exchanged information from different places.

The blond man said: "The female ghosts who jumped off the building before have been dealt with. The system only reminded me that I completed the side quest, but there is still no progress in the main quest."

The righteous man pursed his lips into a straight line: "The students in the school are gradually turning into ghosts. When all of them turn into ghosts, it will be more and more difficult for us to complete the task." If that were the case, this game would be a hell-level difficulty , no one survived.

The red-haired woman twirled her hair with her fingers: "It must be that we didn't find the right boss. This means that those female ghosts are not bosses at all. After we find the boss, we just need to be able to deal with the boss."

"When the time comes, I will find a way to control the boss. You guys will work hard to kill the boss. If you can't defeat the boss, run as hard as you can. In the worst case, your rating will be lower."

The bespectacled man adjusted his glasses: "Yes, this is an infinite game after all. Puzzle-solving games are like this. You can clear the level in advance if you find the boss. I have many candidates here. We can try them out one by one."

The female ghosts who were solved by the blond man have been eliminated. He has circled a bunch of people. Except for a few high school seniors, the majority of them are from Class 0, Grade 1. After all, the system has assigned all their players to Grade 1. From a certain point of view, On the one hand, this is also a reminder.

There are Xue Jing and Ning Xue from Class 0, Grade 1, the top student who was disliked by Director Xue that day, and Ming Han, the top student in the high school entrance examination. Of course, there are also teachers from the school, including the principal with the highest status. The last one is the one who was rejected by Director Xue. The art teacher who focused on the conversation returned.

Teacher Xiaotan, who was working hard in the second cafeteria, sneezed for no reason. He glanced at the air conditioner, but it wasn't blowing in his direction. He looked at the door again, and Mo Chen wasn't there either. And today is Monday, Ming Hansheng still eats in the cafeteria and does not go upstairs to share a table with him.

Tan Gui sent a message to the other party

[Dear, this is my lunch today. Did you have a good meal at the company? 】