Arc 4 | Paperweight (11) |

After a full four hours of shopping, all players returned to the car smoothly.

The whole morning passed like this. At noon, the boss of the tour group took all the players to a designated restaurant for dinner. The food they ate was still barbecue on paper, but the ingredients were very ordinary. At first glance, they looked like cheap frozen goods.

But according to what the tour guides said, some of the food they eat is pretty good. If you want to eat better, you can pay the difference yourself.

Everyone in the group meal is divided equally. If one person disagrees, it is impossible to change to a better class, unless that person is willing to cover all expenses, but obviously no one wants to be taken advantage of. It would be good to eat some. The players comforted themselves that they could still eat steamed buns if they were not full. Anyway, almost everyone had stocked up on at least half a backpack grid of steamed buns, which was enough steamed buns for seven days.

A few days ago, there was laughter and laughter at the table, but because of what happened this morning, the faces of the tourists were not very good. Paperweights don't care about this. In their eyes, these tourists are like leeks. Once you cut one crop, a new one will pop up.

The afternoon itinerary is Yanxin Lake. Most tourists come here for Yanxin Lake in Paper Town. This is the natural landscape of Paper Town and is very famous in the spiritual world. To be precise, the paperweight is built around Core Lake.

"Many people have heard of Yanxin Lake, but you don't know that this beautiful lake has a very touching love story. Legend has it that there was a couple thousands of years ago, named Brother and Sister. Brother was a barbarian. The papermaker is young, handsome, hard-working and capable, but his parents died young and his family is poor. My sister is as beautiful as a flower and her family is wealthy. She is the eldest daughter of the dye house in the town."

The tour guide went on to tell this bloody story: "They loved each other, but they were cruelly separated by their families. Amei didn't want to be forced by her family to marry the eldest young man of Buzhuang, so she ran away from home secretly and wanted to elope with her brother. But. But. While looking for his brother, he accidentally fell into the lake. In order to find his sister, the brother cut open the unfathomable lake water with scissors and found his sister who had sunk to the bottom of the lake. The center of the lake looks like The big rock with the big scissors was the scissors my brother used to cut through the lake water."

How can a pair of scissors cut through the lake? But myths and legends are always inconsistent with science. Sure enough, there is an even more unscientific plot behind it.

"Although my sister was fished out of the lake, my brother came too late. My sister had already died and turned into a cold corpse. At this time, my brother cried and cried for three whole days. For three nights, I cried so hard that my eyes were blinded. The original freshwater lake became salty, so the core lake became the saltwater lake that everyone sees now. Because the water suddenly became salty, the gods in the lake were finally disturbed and emerged. "

Some tourists with extremely low tears showed moved expressions and even wiped their own tears: "It's so touching."

Tan Gui is indifferent to this kind of love story, and even has the leisure to analyze the unreasonableness of the story. Looking at Yanxin Lake, the area of ​​​​this lake is more than 1,000 square meters. Let alone a lake, even a small pond of ten square meters. If you want to change from fresh water to salt water, you must add at least 0.1 cubic meters of salt. That brother My whole body is made of salt blocks, so I don't have this ability.

But maybe this elder brother was a pioneering giant like Pangu, and the tears shed like that could indeed turn fresh water into a salt water lake.

When Tan Gui was musing, he didn't forget to glance at Mo Chen. The latter seemed to have sensed something and happened to look over. His beautiful eyes were bent into crescents and he shook their intertwined hands.