Arc 3 | Xicheng High School (6) |

There is morning reading before going to the classroom, and the class teacher will patrol. Moreover, this is a school that needs to abide by school rules and disciplines. Even if it is a provocation, it will not violate the rules openly. Such despicable methods as putting cockroaches in the chalk box and adding buckets of water to the threshold will not happen in Xicheng High School, but this does not affect the difficulty of being a teacher in Class 0.

Tan Guiyi came on stage and just wrote his name on the podium. Almost all the students in Class 0 made a loud "boo" sound at the same time.

Only a few students didn't boo. After all, not everyone liked Xue Jing. The girl Ning Xue was friends with, and Ming Hansheng, who was sitting in the corner next to the trash can, didn't cooperate.

Anyone with a bit of a bad temper can't help but blush with anger when hearing such a strange voice. What's more, these students all looked directly at Tan Gui, their expressions looked like they were printed, cold and terrifying, very scary.

On a hot day, the air-conditioning in the classroom was turned on very high, but the three-inch podium was facing the air-conditioning. The air-conditioning combined with this extremely weird scene made even the ghosts, let alone humans, shiver.

The remote control of the air conditioner has always been in the hands of squad leader Xue Jing. In the past, the cold air was always turned on to the highest setting, blowing towards Ming Hansheng, but now it is aimed at the podium. Even standing on the podium wearing a coat will feel cold. Not to mention a thin shirt in summer.

Xue Jing didn't want to kill Tan Gui, he just wanted the new art teacher to make a fool of himself in front of him and run away in embarrassment. Moreover, if he really wanted to talk about it, he could also give this young art teacher a psychological quality. Sick hat. Do you think they violated the school rules? No, the students are just afraid of the heat and care about their beloved teacher.

Xue Jing would never use obvious and low-level means to do this kind of thing. That way it would be easy for others to catch evidence and tarnish his image. What he is good at is cold violence, ostracizing through actions and words, and throwing dirty water without naming names. He obviously has all the characteristics, but he just doesn't say his name directly. If you get angry, you will be accused of being too sensitive or stingy.

On the first day the blond man came, his exam paper was almost ruined by "the milk spilled from his accidental fall", and these classmates from Class 0 were like country bumpkins, even if they were mocking all the players, their words were harsh. The harsh words made him feel angry, his sanity dropped several points, and several of his writing pens were broken.

These students are very good at mental attacks, but they care about the school rules. He is not allowed to make big moves until they show their ferocious faces. Once he attacks these students without any reason, he will most likely be besieged by the teachers and students of the school. There are only 60 players, and now there are only 46 left. How can he defeat 2,000 people.

As a violent player, the blond man's move was to stop violence with killing. Facing these soft knives that looked dull but actually hurt when cutting flesh, he was extremely aggrieved, but he could only hold it in.

Although he saw the little tricks of these NPC classmates with his own eyes, he did not stop him. Helping Tan Gui would not benefit him. Instead, he would turn Xue Jing's target on himself.

Besides, at the beginning, Tan Gui refused to join any team, and deliberately stayed until the end of the recruitment process. The blond man guessed that Tan Gui's tasks might be different from theirs. Everyone has different tasks and may have different camps.