Arc 6 | Ghost Restaurant (10) |

Ingredient No. 18 comes from the body of the mountain god. To be precise, it is part of the polluted mountain god. Hearing that a foreigner asked for ingredient No. 18, the mountain god immediately became angry. Who is so bold as to ask him for such a thing? He is not the polluted mountain god before, but has a lot more incense and supernatural power. Abundant Niucolu Mountain God

But when the village chief brought the outsiders in front of him, the mountain god stopped, Tan Gui now had no skills, and the ghost baby was suppressed again. If he really wanted to fight, he would actually be worse than the mountain god.

But the mountain god recognized it. The person wearing the ring next to him was the same Chen Xiaomo. He still remembered that he tried to get married, but the other party caused a very obvious crack on his face.

Although in the later period, as the incense flourished, he not only regained his appearance, but also gained a more golden body. He became stronger, but he still couldn't beat this hateful guy. Damn it, if not for the fear of getting hurt.

Out of fear of being disfigured again, the arrogant mountain god turned into a coward. He twisted a section of the tentacle-like existence and told Tan Gui, "This is ingredient No. 18."

Tan Gui did not reach out directly to take it. Although he would not have any fluctuations in sanity due to the tentacles, it was not emotional fluctuations that would cause sanity fluctuations. If he came into contact with pollutants, and the pollution resistance was not high enough, it would still cause fluctuations in sanity. The sanity value is crazy.

"Isn't there a box for the ingredients?" It's impossible to put special ingredients like this directly outside. Just like highly toxic drugs, there are always some detoxifying herbs growing around him. Tan Gui believes that the mountain god has such an ability.

He and Mo Chen were going to take the bus back. Even if there was no problem with the food and it would not cause any harm to him, leaving it outside like this might come into contact with other passengers.

Special mission props cannot be put into the backpack, they must be held in hand. It's hard enough to talk about returning to the car, and I don't want to create any complications. Of course, when he entered the mountain village, he did not reveal anything about the advanced tasks to avoid having his weaknesses discovered by informed NCs.

The mountain god's eyes rolled, and it was obvious that Tan Gui was a little disappointed that he didn't step into this pit. But if everyone just listened to the talk, wouldn't it make him look useless? The mountain god also wants to save face. He snorted coldly, "I've already given you the ingredients, but you still want a box. I advise you, don't push yourself too far."

Mo Chen who was standing next to him yawned. He didn't say anything. He just stepped on a tree root on the ground. It looked like an ordinary tree root, but it was actually part of the mountain god.

Tan Gui said, "One box costs 100 spirit world coins."

The mountain god blew his beard and stared, "What do you think I am? 100 spirit world coins, too cheap."

"10 spirit world coins per box."

Is there such a bargain? It used to be 100, but it was shameless to cut it down to 10. It's so shameless.

The mountain god's hair stood up in anger, and the densely packed little snakes were squirming, wanting to spray venom at Tan Gui, "Why didn't you say 1 spirit coin each?"

Tan Gui took over, "It's not impossible if you want."

Sincerity is always the last resort in the face of evil spirits. Obviously, the mountain god was angry at Tan Gui.