2| Mom is Gone!!!

Season 5 Episode 2 "One Wrong Turn On Bourbon"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Season 5 Episode 2 "One Wrong Turn On Bourbon"

~ 6 Years Earlier ~

Walking into his twin's sisters room as she was doing some of her assignments, when she spotted Luke enter her room. "Ready?", asked Hope as she stood up from her desk.

Luke nodded his head and turned on the speaker loudly, while opening his notebook and putting on the floor. Hope locked her door, and put salt in a circle, while her twin brother surrounded the circle with candles.

Hope placed a bowl in the middle of the circle besides some dead flowers, and sat down, while Luke did the same thing. Without hesitation they snapped their fingers and the candles lit up.

The oldest twin grabbed the dead flowers and put it into the bowl. Luke held on to the bowl with all his might, while Hope grabbed on to the other side. They both started to move the bowl in a circle.

"Demitte Moi. Demitte Moi...", chants the twins together and they place the bowl down as they stood up and snap their fingers, when all of sudden they are in a gigantic room. The both eyed each other as they stare in front of them to see Klaus Mikaelson rip a women's heart out.

Hope and Luke gasped in fear. Hope yelled, "Dad!!", while Luke felt something he had never felt before.

Klaus Mikaelson turned around in shock as he was covered in blood and he had a throbbing heart in one hand. The moment he laid eyes on his kids, he exclaimed, "Get Out!!".

They snapped their fingers and the twins were back in Hope's room. "He is killing people, instead of calling us", informed Luke, not seeing the bright side in doing this.

"Maybe, he had to do that?", questioned Hope, being an optimistic person.

Luke shook his head and said, "No...I am over him".

"Luke...", started Hope. Luke walked to her door and said, one more time, "I hate Klaus Mikaelson", as he walks out of the room.

Getting out of his thoughts to see his twin sister listening to music, while laying her head on his shoulder. That made him smile like he was a little kid again, until he reached for his phone to see the flowers on the table turn rotten and dead. His smile quickly turned into a frown and informed, "He is here".

Hope's eyes widen as she looked at the flowers rotting and she smiled. She raced downstairs, while Luke followed behind, not in the mood to see his father. Luke made it to the room with only Freya. Hope looked devastated, while Freya gave a sympathic look to them.