7| What Is Hope Doing??!

Season 5 Episode 8 "The Kindness of Strangers"

Hearing the wind shake the trees as he walks through the bayou. Luke felt at peace, until he came upon Klaus Mikaelson knocked out in the woods. "Dad!", exclaimed Luke has he looked worried. Before he had the chance to run to him, he swiftly went behind a tree.

He looked confused until he saw Eleanor Princeton covering her mouth and pointing to a hybrid that carried his Dad away. "Thanks for the save, but I got to go", replied Luke to Eleanor sarcastically.

Luke walked away, while Ellie 'vamp sped' in front of him. "Stop. You can't", demanded Eleanor and Luke sighed in annoyance.

"You have no right to tell me what to do", spoke Luke.

Ellie looked down at her feet in embarrassment, "I said I was sorry".

"Sorry, does not cut it. You lied about who you were and you knew your brother was going to kidnap my mom", explained Luke disappointed at Eleanor.

Eleanor looked in Luke's blue eyes and informed, "You can't run into danger".

"I got this. I don't need protection, especially from you...and I know who is messing with my family", replied Luke has he passed Eleanor and started to walk out of the bayou. Ellie 'vamp sped' infront of Luke again.

He sighed in annoyance has he takes a step back from her. "I am going with you", demanded Eleanor. Luke shrugged his shoulders and mumbled, "Whatever". He continued walking away and Eleanor followed closely behind.

The duo walked into St. Anne's Church and they both spotted Elijah and Klaus laid unconscious on the floor. "Oh...god", muttered Luke has the duo looked at eachother.

Eleanor was about to walk further into the church when Luke spoke up, "You should stay here", and Ellie looked confused.

"I know who is messing with my family.......it is my sister and she dislikes you. So, you should stay...here", informed Luke and Eleanor complied with his command.

The youngest twin walked closer to his father has he yelled, "Hope!!! I know your here". Hope appeared out of no where and walked over to her brother nonchalantly.

"What are you doing?", asked Luke.

"Saving our family", answered Hope. He looked at his twin sister intrigued, until he noticed what Hope was going to do. "How will you save our family?", asked Luke has he looks at Hope worried about her answer.

Hope smiled and replied,"I think you know". Another hybrid enters with Rebekah unconscious as well and puts her down. The oldest twin walked away from her brother.

"Hope! You can't do this. This can kill you", informed Luke has he stood his ground and looked at Hope walking away from him.

She turned around and replied confidently, "I can save our family", has she nodded excitedly.

"Hope...", started Luke has Hope quickly interrupted him, "I can save our family. I promise",

Luke nodded his head and replied, "Okay. I will be here for you, if you need me", has Hope smiled at her twin. He walked up to the start of the church and leaned on one of the pillars, while watching Hope do her thing.

Eleanor came into view and whispered in his ear, "What is the plan?". Luke turned to her and shook his head.

"There is no plan. I trust my sister", replied Luke has his eyes told a different story.

"I know your planning something. What's the plan?", asked Eleanor again, knowing Luke was thinking about something. He looked over at her hazel eyes and informed the plan to her, so she could help.

After a while, Luke saw the same hybrid that carried Klaus to the church, now carrying Kol unconscious and laying him down. Marcel came in frantically without even noticing Luke and Ellie. "Hope. Stop!", yelled Marcel has he runs towards Hope with blood all over his face.

"Marcel?", questioned Hope has she walks towards him very calmly.

"You are destroying the city", informed Marcel trying to stop her.

Hope exclaimed angrily, "I don't care! I am getting my family back together", and Luke got ready to intervene with the situation.

"You are destroying the city. There has to be another way", informed Marcel trying to sympathies with her. Hope thought about it for a second, until she waved her hand making Marcel fall unconscious.

"Damn...", whispered Luke has he continued to observe Hope practice a spell.

+++

Some minutes later, Freya appeared and spoke to Hope not noticing her nephew, "You can do the spell". Luke looked surprised that Freya was helping Hope.

Freya was helping Hope do the spell, until a blue light was above Kol, Rebekah, Elijah, and Klaus. Luke eyed at Eleanor making her nod her head and 'vamp sped' behind Hope has she mumbles a spell making her fall unconscious. His Aunt Freya ran over to her and caught her has she spotted Luke walk closer to the blue light. "Luke", replied Freya has her nephew ignored her.

Luke started to walk closer to the blue light has he muttered the spell Hope was chanting. The blue light entered his teenage body and he heard whispers enter in his mind and he felt an unusual sensation in his whole body.

+++

Sitting on his bed, while drinking out of his flask to drown the whispers and the pain when he heard his door open and close. Hope came into view and she looked disappointed. She said, "Why did you do it?", has she stood in front of Luke.

He stood up and placed his flask on his bedside table. "I could not let you have all the fun", joked Luke and Hope did not look amused.

"This is not funny. This could kill you", informed Hope frighten that her brother could die.

Luke sighed and informed, "It could of killed you too and I can't lose you".

"I can't lose you either", replied Hope on the verge of tears. Luke looked at her gently and embraced her in a hug. "You won't lose me", whispered Luke.