1| Hayley's Rescue Mission

Season 4 Episode 1 "Gather Up the Killers"

Looking out the window very impatiently, while Hope was drawing in her notepad. He saw a car pull up to the drive away, when he looked at Hayley standing in the doorway. "Is that her?", questioned Luke and Hope looking at Hayley from afar.

"Let me check, both of you stay inside", demanded Hayley as she walked out of the twin's room. Luke laid on his bed and looked up at the ceiling, while exclaiming, "I cannot wait for Grandma Mary to babysit us!!!".

Hope looked up from her drawing and asked, "Why? Mom is leaving".

"She will be back, and I will miss her, but with Mary.......I get to do whatever I want", informed Luke as he sat up in bed, smirking at Hope, showing her that he is going to get into trouble.

"Luke, Grandma Mary is very demanding. We should not get in trouble", says Hope being the goody innocent kid.

He looked at his twin sister and said, "Grandma Mary thinks of us as her precious little babies and we cannot do no wrong", as he pouts very cutesy. Hope rolled her eyes and continued drawing, while Luke smiled and grabbed a piece of paper to draw also.

+++

Sitting inside the truck, where the Mikaelson's Family are stored, pretending to drive it, is what Luke was doing. Making car noises and 'fake' turning when Hayley yelled, "Luke!! Stop playing in the truck!!!".

He hopped over to the passenger seat and jumped down from the truck. Walking over to his mom, Hope, and Mary. Hayley pulled her kids aside and looked down at them. "Do you have to go?", asked Hope extremely sad her mom is leaving.

"Yeah, do you?", questioned Luke has he looks up to his mother very innocently.

"I have to go, but I will be back very soon..........and I won't be alone", informed Hayley. Luke and Hope give each other a knowing look and back at their mom.

Hayley hugged the twins and said, "I will call you guys every night before bed, okay. In the meantime, you listen to Mary. Deal?", as she kissed her two fingers and stuck them out.

"Deal", says the twins in unison as they kissed their two fingers also and hooked it with Hayley's.

Hayley kneeled down to Luke and whispered, "No, taking advantage of Mary", as she stood up. Luke looked surprised and then remembered his mom is a hybrid. "Vampire hearing, damn it", whispered Luke, but Hayley heard it.

"Language", says Hayley as she walked away with Grandma Mary. Hope gives a warning look to Luke to make sure he would not do anything bad.

+++

Awaking with a frightening dream, when he saw Hope shivering in fear

Awaking with a frightening dream, when he saw Hope shivering in fear. Luke walked over to her bed and sat down on it. "Did you have a bad dream, too?", asked Luke, whispering.

Hope nodded her head and Luke grabbed ahold of her hand, while Grandma Mary walked in. "Hope, Luke are you guys, ok?".

"We had a bad dream", says hope.

"Oh, it's All right", says Mary, comforting us, and holding us. "You are safe, I am not going anywhere", says Mary and the twins felt safe in her arms, until she left.

Mary left the room, and Luke tiptoed to his bed not to wake up Hope, but while he was walking towards his bed, he stepped on a paper that had a snake eating his Tail. Luke looked at it for minute then went back to bed, almost like in a trance.