10| Wedding

Season 5 Episode 10 " 'Till the day I die"

Observing Hope touch the tombstone of who, she killed in the attic of the church, while Luke stared blankly at the engraving in the tombstone. He was reminiscing on the hardships of taking a human life. Luke killed someone when he was only twelve years old and that took a toll on his childhood.

He still remembers the name and how it took place. The guy was only seventeen years old and he ran him over doing something idiotic. Luke dealt with this the best way he can by trying to forget about it, but it was too traumatic for him to just forget about it.

Luke stopped remembering his past when Hope spoke, "You didn't have to come". Luke turns to his father watching him and Hope from afar.

"I wanted to make sure you both are okay", replied Klaus. Hope continues looking at the guy's picture she killed.

"I don't know why we leave flowers, it doesn't do them any good. It is not an apology for killing them", informed Luke, while the person he unalived when he broke his werewolf curse was running thru his mind. He had already grieved the guy the best way he can, but all these actions pushed it back to the surface.

Klaus replied to his son statement, "Unintentionally. Hope had rid the city of those vermins. You two have nothing to apologize for".

Hope turns to face Klaus and informed, "Don't make it sound so noble. Yeah, yeah, I kill a few bad guys, but it was as much to get the magic out of me as anything else. Besides, it's not like it lasted more than a few hours". She lifts up her forearm and see black veins visibly. Klaus and Luke look uncomfortable and worried about her.

"Well, at least he gets his revenge next week when the full moon comes", joked Hope. Luke looked at his twin sister softly.

"Hope however much you dread your first transformation, once you go through it, you're gonna feel better", explains Klaus and Luke nodded his head.

"He is not right about a lot of things...but he is right about this. Everything is better in wolf mode", informed Luke has Klaus looked at his son, not in the mood of any jokes right now.

"I don't know if I dread it or if I wish that I could just turn and never turn back. Mom said that, after the pain, it's one of the bestfeelings in the world. Just can't believe I have to do this without her", stated Hope and Luke remembered his first transformation with Hayley. It was interesting and not what he was expecting.

Klaus spoke, "I know no one can replace your mom. But I do want to help". Hope turned back to the picture of the guy and demanded, "I know, but I need to be alone".

"As you wish", added Klaus has he walks away from his kids.

"Luke you can go, too", demanded Hope.

"No, you are not pushing me away this time. I will always stay with you, Hope", argued Luke. Hope smiled, while putting her head on her brother's shoulder.