3| Evil Twin

Season 5 Episode 4 "Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea"

Walking towards the field for practice with his best friend, Mateo Miller. He has been informing all the things that have happened in New Orleans to Mateo. "So, a girl started to talk to you and stopped. Is she hot?", asked Mateo.

Luke looked at him and replied, "I gave you all the news that happened and that was the piece of information that stuck out to you" and Mateo nodded, while he looked at his best friend.

As they made it to the field, the duo spotted Roman and he ran towards them. "Ready to lose, Luke", said Roman, smiling.

"You ready to lose", says Luke back to Roman, glaring him down. Roman smirked about getting under his skin, while walking away. Luke turned to Mateo and said, "I really hate him" and Mateo smiled at his comment.

Starting to play the game, when Roman was the one starting. He smiled at Luke, but Luke glared at him, while touching his hair. After a while, it was zero to two and Luke's team was losing.

He sighed and saw the ball that was getting away from the team, so he used his magic to make the ball float, but Roman knocked the ball down with his head. Roman ran towards Luke and informed, "Hey, cheater. Your sisters here", and Luke looked at her with Freya.

"I will beat you. Just probably not today", says Luke as he ran towards his sister. Running towards his aunt and sister, when he heard Freya questioned, "Wait, your not going to wave back?".

"Who Roman? She shouldn't, his ego is already to big", replied Luke as he put his arm around his twin. Hope looked at him, pushed him off, and he laughed.

Luke turned his attention to Freya, "Hey aunt Freya. What are you doing here?".

"Visiting my neice, and nephew", replied Freya as she hugged Luke. Freya pulled away from the hug and turned to Hope. "Hey so...that stuff you were studied earlier...Alchemy of the Iberian peninsula? Magic in the Middle East?", asked Freya.

Hope answered, "I am examining regional magic as it relates to sociopolitical and economics statuses", and Luke did not understand a word she said.

"So, what exactly are the sociopolitical implications of breaking powerful cloaking spells?", questioned Freya looking at Hope curiously and Luke looked confused.

"What do you want me to say? Our mom is missing Aunt Freya. We have to do something", defended Hope as Luke finally understood what was going on.

Luke explained, "But trying to break every possible spell in the books by yourself, will take like a thousands of years", and Freya agreed with her nephew.