5| Roman and Eleanor

Season 5 Episode 6 "What, Will, I, Have, Left"

The sun glisten as it gently set and the luminous moon arose to accompany the bright stars. Roman and Hope were conversing in the front seat, while Luke was asleep in the backseat, until he felt an unusual sensation. Sitting up in the middle seat of the car, he heard Hope say, "That is weird".

Roman looked over at Hope confused and Luke quickly spoke up, "Someone is tracking us". He propped his head in the middle of Roman's and Hope's seats.

"We can't let them track us. Pull over. I need to be somewhere quiet", demanded Hope. Roman exceed to her expectations and pulled over. Hope leaves the car with such a hurry, while Luke hurriedly follows behind leaving Roman in the car alone. He glances at Hope, who was closing her eyes, and mumbling a spell.

The oldest twin concluded her spell and smiled at Luke's direction, while walking back to the car. The youngest twin grabbed ahold of her forearm and spun her towards him, "What's going on?", has Hope had no choice but to answer.

Hope replied nervously about her brother's reaction, "We are not only sneaking out".

"Yeah, I figured that out. So, what are we doing?", questioned Luke. Hope looked down at the floor to not make eye contact with her twin.

Hope answered quietly, "I am going to bind my werewolf side, to save Mom". Luke looked surprised and started, "Hope...".

"Don't start Luke...I am doing this", demanded Hope as she looked up at him.

Luke smiled at her and he informed, "I was not going to argue with you. I support you...just don't die", as Hope chuckled a little. Luke embraced his older twin sister in a hug. The twins walked over to the car and entered the vehicle.

Roman spoke up, "Is everything good?".

Luke replied, "Don't start Roman", with an attitude. Hope shook his head at Luke's statement and answered, "Yes, everything is okay".

Hope and Roman look at each other lovey-dovey, when Hope spoke up, "Anyways, someone is definitely tracking us. I already cloaked us, but there something else we need on the way", has she lifts up her phone.

Luke and Roman give their phones to Hope and she threw the phones out of the car window, while Roman drove off.

+++

Looking across some trees and hills, he spotted a rustic-abandoned house. The vehicle came to hault and Roman exclaimed, "We are here", has he opened the car door.