4| Beginning Of The Hollow

Season 4 Episode 4 "Keepers of the House"

Everyone rushed in to the Mikaelson's home in New Orleans. Hope was the center of everyone's attention, they did not even notice Luke not with them. As Luke was the last one to run into the home, he stood away from the action, not to get in the way.

"Where is Vincent?", asked Mom, as she carried Hope inside the house.

A man stepped out of the shadow, and replied,"Right here, I kept my word. Now the only question is whether or not you guys are gonna keep yours. As soon as I am finished healing your kid, you got to leave the city".

Hayley laid down Hope and stepped back a little. Klaus snapped, "Well we are not going to stay are we? Your city has lost his charm".

"What he means to say is that we are very grateful, just help her, we will leave", apologized Hayley for Klaus's behavior.

"Just give us what we need, and we would do so, so happily", says Uncle Elijah, making the situation a lot less dire.

"Excuse me", says the man, named Vincent has he kneeled to Hope, and then says, "Okay", and he starts a spell, and then he touched her head very lightly.

Hope opened her eyes and said, "Mom?". Luke ran over to his sister, and gave her a hug, "You're okay".

"That is it", says Vincent has he stands up. "Your daughter's purified", says Vincent, getting straight to buisness.

"Thank you", says Klaus. Hayley ran to her kids, that were still embracing eachother and hugged them tighter.

"Now look the only gratitude I need from any of you is seeing that you leave this city", says the man named Vincent, very straightforward.

Luke mocked Vincent to Hope without the adults knowing, and Hope giggled a little."Go see your daddy", says Hayley as she let go of the twins.

Hope and Luke held hands and were walking to Klaus, when a dead bird fell at Hope's feet. The twins jumped and tighten their hands, while looking at eachother scared. More dead birds started to fall, and Hope and Luke gripped their hands tighter in fear. Hayley hurried toward them and turned them to face her.

"What is this?", asked Klaus, while Hope looked at Luke and whispered, "Do you hear that?", and Luke began to nod, when he started to hear someone whisper a name.

"I don't know", replied Vincent, just as perplexed as the rest of the adults. Luke looked at Hope and pointed to his ear.

"Mom?", questioned Luke, very confused. "Can you hear that?", says Luke, pointing to his ear.