11| Hollow Twins

Season 4 Episode 12 "Voodoo Child"

Pretending to throw the ball up to the ceiling with a blank expression, while Hope was staring at a blank piece of paper. The twins turn to each other blankly and turned back to their activities.

Hayley entered the room to see Luke staring blankly at the ceiling and Hope staring at the paper blankly, "Hey, kids. Playing or drawing something"

Luke continued to stare at the ceiling, while Hope continued to stare at the paper as they both say, "Yes", in unison.

Hayley walked in the middle of the twins bed and turned to Hope, "What is it supposed to be a snow storm". Hope did not replied, and Hayley started to brush her hair.

"What about you? What are you playing?", questioned Hayley to Luke as he stared up at ceiling, while a ball is next to him. Luke did not reply or turn to her.

Hayley looked confused on how they were acting, and asked,"So now that all this trouble is behind us, I thought you two, and I can chat about what happens next. I know that you kids what to have a normal life, with friends, school, art, and sports. What do you guys think?". Luke sat up from the bed with zero expression and turned to Hayley.

Hope turned to Hayley as well and says, "We are fine", with zero expression.

"Very fine", adds Luke, nonchalantly.

"Hope, Luke. If you two are worried about the hollow, don't be . Everything is okay now, I promise", promised Hayley and she stuck out two fingers as she kissed it. Hope and Luke eye each other and looked at the fingers not knowing what to do.

"Can I go back to my drawing?", ask Hope, as she stared at Hayley.

"Can I also go back to playing?", questioned Luke as he turned to Hayley as well. Hayley felt worried about her kids and quickly said, "Sure, yeah", as she left the room.

Luke and Hope stare at each other as they look at their serpent mark appearing on their forearm. "It's starting", says the twins in unison.

+++

Standing in front of the fire has Luke and Hope eye each other and they unhook their bracelets. Throwing the bracelets in the fire, when footsteps appear at the door and questioned,"What are you kids doing?".

The twins turned around in confusion to see an original vampire, Rebekah Mikaelson. They both stare at her and Hope replied,"I can't be strong for our mom and dad without magic", has Luke nodded, agreeing with her.