2| Free Day

Season 4 Episode 2 "No Quater"

After eating breakfast, the seven year old twins went outside to play. Hope was drawing at the table and Luke was looking out into the trees. "Hope, let's go to the tower of trouble", questioned Luke as he looked at the forest, thinking about their tree house.

"Luke, don't you mean the tower of magic?", asked Hope as she looked up.

"No, I changed the name without you knowing", says Luke as he smirked.

Hope rolled her eyes and replied, "You know we cannot do that without mom anyways", she continued drawing as luke gave a cheeky smile and whispered, "Mom is not here".

He quickly walked into the forest and followed the path, that the Mikaelson twins left to never get lost, to and from the treehouse. Luke quickly ran to the biggest tree and looked up to see the tower of trouble.

Without hesitation, he climbed up the ladder. This treehouse is a place where the rules do not matter and anyone can do anything. Luke, mostly just looks out his telescope or he does magic, but he would spend hours up here in his imagination.

Looking around his treehouse he sees a table, a rug, and his wolf stuffed animal named 'Wolfie'. "There you are Wolfie", says Luke as he grabbed a hold of his favorite stuffed animal.

Luke pretended that Wolfie wanted to go explore, and he said, "Sure, let's go". He climbed down with the stuffed animal in his arms and started walking.

He was running, walking, climbing for a couple of minutes, when he saw a wolf in distance and he seemed hurt. Luke ran to him and yelled, "I am coming".

As he approached, he walked slower to see a cut on the wolf's paw. Luke quickly felt bad and he put down 'Wolfie' and his magic bracelet. He started to do a spell to make it heal and he did it.

Luke smiled and put on his bracelet, while he saw the wolf stand up and grab his stuff animal with his mouth and run away. "No, no. Come back!!!", exclaimed Luke as he chased after him

The seven year old was chasing after the wolf for a couple of seconds, when the wolf whimpered and dropped the stuffed animal. When the wolf stopped Luke fell and cut open his hand. He winced in pain, but then his cut magically healed and he grabbed ahold of 'Wolfie' and yelled, "Don't do that again".

"You okay?", asked Luke to 'Wolfie' as he looked down at him very drooling.

"Let's go get you cleaned up", replied Luke as he looked up to the wolf howling in front of him.

"What are you looking at?", asked Luke as he walked closer to the wolf, only for him to run away and Luke saw a bright blue light. He looked at it for a second, and walked back home with his eyes flashing bright blue.

+++

After a couple hours being home, it was Hope's and Luke's bedtime

After a couple hours being home, it was Hope's and Luke's bedtime. Mary came in the room to tuck them goodnight, "Goodnight my babies".

"Goodnight, Grandma Mary", says the twins from their beds.

Mary was about to leave, when she said, "Your Mom is going to be here soon, so get some rest", as she walks out the room. Hope and Luke smile at eachother and close their eyes.