8| Hollow Luke! Again?!

Season 5 Episode 9 "We Have Not Long To Love"

After some unbearable whispers and pain, he walked downstairs to meet Klaus, Freya, and Hope sitting at the table conversing with one another. Without hesitation he sat next to Hope and started to listen to Klaus when his sister whispered, "You okay?".

Luke nodded his head and the twins focused on what Klaus had to say. Klaus spoke up, "The curse that plagued our family for seven years has taken its toll on all of us. On our city. On our home. On our family. The consequences of us being together were grave, but today, thanks to you, Luke. We celebrate a new beginning. One in which we have the freedom to stand side by side. And whatever trials may come, we will face them together, as a family. Always and forever". Hope and Luke smiled at their family together.

"Would you please pass the beignets?", asked Hope and Freya nodded has she passed the beigents to Hope. The twins grabbed one each and set it on their plate.

"So, Rebekah will be back in a few days. She's just tying up some loose ends overseas", informed Klaus, while Luke was hearing the whispers in his head get louder.

Hope replied,"It'll be nice to have her here"

"It'll be good to have all of us under one roof again", Luke breathed out has the pain slowly lessen. On cue Elijah entered the dining room, "Good Morning", he greeted.

"Obviously, there is a lot for us to discuss...", started Elijah has Luke looked at his sister gripping on to her fork.

"Hope, Luke, let me begin by telling you how truly sorry...", continued Elijah has Hope bent her fork in half.

Luke could not control the dark magic that was manifesting inside of him, so a light bulb exploded and everyone flinched at the sound. "Thanks for breakfast, but I have homework to catch up on", replied Hope has she got up and left the dining table.

"I am going to go as well......nice to have you back Uncle Elijah", added Luke has he gave a small smile to Elijah and rushed over to Hope's room.

+++

Busting into the room to see Hope on her bed angrily and annoyed. "Knock, knock...", started Luke has Hope turned to see her twin brother.

"What Luke?", asked Hope clearly annoyed about the whole situation.

Luke sat at the edge of the bed and he joked, "How are you more unhinged, than me. You know...the person having dark magic manifesting itself".

Hope looked at her twin worried and annoyed. "You okay?", asked Hope talking about the dark magic inside of him.

"I am fine", stated Luke not wanting his sister to worry about him.