1| Klaus Is Back?!

Season 5 Episode 1 "Where you Left your Heart"

Eight years later, Luke Mikaelson is the split image of his father: the good and the bad. He believes the only part he inherited were the bad. As he approached his classroom with his best friend Mateo, he seemed to see his twin sister looking mischievous and nervous. "I will meet you in class", replied Luke to Mateo as he continues to approach closer to his classroom.

Walking behind Hope as he whispered, "What you doing?". Hope got startled for second, before she saw who it was, "Luke", as she turned around to face her twin brother.

Luke looked down into Hope's hands and saw vial of her blood. "Who are you giving it to?", questioned Luke as he knew he could not tell her not to do it.

"Henry. He will trade it for money", replied Hope, with a hint of hopeful in her eyes.

"This is a bad idea, Hope...", started Luke as he started to tell her to don't do it, but discreetly.

Hope demanded with an attitude, "I am going to do this with or without your support".

"Henry is a dweeb. He will mess it up", informed Luke and Hope rolled her eyes has she walked to where Henry was. Luke sighed, and followed Hope.

"Hey. You have the money", whispered Hope. Henry nodded and gave Hope the bag of money.

"I am not even going to ask, where you got the money", adds Luke. Hope sighed, and handed Henry her vials of blood, and informed, "Remember. One now, One after".

Henry looked unsure about everything, and Hope saw it and asked, "Are you sure about this, Henry?".

"Yeah", answered Henry as he nodded.

"Be discreet. I do not want to be caught giving you blood", explained Hope. Henry nodded describing that he understood.

Luke felt that he did not understand it very well, so he grabbed the vial quickly and questioned, "If we get in trouble for this, your dead. Understand?". Henry quickly nodded, grabbed the vial, and walked away, very fast.

He turned to Hope smirking that he scared off Henry and Hope did not look amuse. "You should not have done that", informed Hope.

"Well, you should not have given Henry your blood. So, we both have things we regret", says Luke. Hope rolled her eyes and left Luke alone, while Luke left to go to class.

+++

Classes were way over, Hope was in her room doing some homework, while Luke was laying on her bed playing catch with himself. As he was throwing a ball to the roof, there was a knock on the door. Hope yelled, "Come In!".