Something New.

( Kross POV )

" You insecure bro I'm sick of this shit, I don't make you work or anything all you do is accuse me of cheating " I yelled to Taylor " Keep bringing up what I did years ago BITCH WE BOTH CHEATED " I yelled. I was really tired of her shit like she's gets anything from me all she does is nag I get tired of that. I run a whole club but she gone say I need to stop letting bitches in like what?

" You probably the one cheating " I said I rubbed my hands down my face I'm so sick of this bitch bra. I left she kept calling naw leave me alone I went to get ready for the club to open tonight. I got there and my bartenders was already in setting up. " I thought I told you take a day off? " I said to Keisha she was fine as fuck and she worked hard.

" I know I was just coming to set up and make sure everybody would be ok without me tonight " she said she was the best bartender and she was over everybody." mhmm don't be in here too long you done been working non stop " I said walking to the  back.

I went to the back did some paper work, Did schedules and gave the bouncers orders. I ain't feel like being in this bitch all night tonight. Keisha knocked " Come in " I said " Hey I was just letting you know I was leaving out but I can't stay long I can't miss this bus " She said.

" Let me take you home  " I said smirking " Uh okay that's cool with me " She said nervously " Don't be nervous ma " I said I was hitting that I just know. " Come sit on my lap " I said and she walked over " I don't bite you be staring at a Nigga don't be scared of me " I said.

" Where yo panties at? " I asked " I didn't wear any "  She said " Don't come back up in here without panties on or we gone have some problems you hear me? " I said " Yeah " She said making me smile. I started rubbing her thigh " Stop moving " I said.

The door was being knocked on " Come in " that ain't stop me from rubbing on her leg. " What? " I said looking at Jayla " You real bold in here like you don't got a bitch " She said " Girl get the fuck on I'm single as Fuck and what I do shouldn't concern you " I said.

" If you like yo job I suggest you get the fuck out " I said she left quickly. " You ready ma? " I said she nodded " I don't want no problems with her or your girlfriend I'm not a confrontational person " She said.

" You ain't got shit to worry about don't let these Hoes bully you either. Stick up for yourself you too nice " I said and she nodded. " What's yo story ma? " I asked she just looked so innocent she took my mind off of Taylor for sure.

" I'll tell you if you let me cook you a meal for taking me home deal? " She said and I nodded " Deal a Nigga need a home cooked meal my sister on bed rest until she have her baby " I said we chopped it up. She lived in a nice neighborhood.

We came in an older lady was sitting on the couch " Thank you so much for watching him I hope he's was not a problem " She said paying her. " He wasn't he's a good kid, I'm so glad you took him in " She said " He's sleep and you have a good night " she said.

" I'll walk you to your car it's a little dark out " I said to the woman. " Oh he's a gentleman Keisha " She said and I smirked. We walked out " Please don't come into her life and mess it up, she's came so far she's a good girl. That boy in there loves her to death so she's apart of him " She said we talked a little more and she got in the car.

I walked in seeing keisha in the kitchen " You got a son? " I asked " Yeah, he was actually my mommas son " She said " she died when he was 9 days old they found him next to her dead body in a crack house " She said. Damn " I had to step up, you ask me why I work so hard cause I don't want him to have a life like I did " she said.

" I don't have a car but I'm working on that, I'm already paying $2,000 in rent "  she said " It's a lot but he never sees my bad days I get up and smile everyday " She said. I smiled why does she remind me of my mom? " Where yo dad at? " I asked.

" Living with his wife and kids. I was an outside baby and he just couldn't accept me " She said damn we can relate to some shit. " I see why I like you, I see my mom and you I miss her too " I said " She was my everything  and the man that stepped up ended up killing her and him " I  said.

" We don't have to talk about it okay? " She said hugging me " We both come from a fucked up past, but that don't mean we gotta dwell on it. Your mom was probably an amazing woman and wouldn't want you so upset she's probably watching you right now smiling at the young man you're becoming " she said.

Damn I wanted to fuck but not now I really like how she just took my mind off shit. " You want something to drink? " she asked " Yeah , whatever you gone drink " I said she nodded. " Momma " A little chocolate boy came down " you my daddy or some? " He asked and I chuckled.

" Nasir please he's a friend " She said " That's Kross this Is Nasir " she said introducing us. " What's up lil man? " I asked we talked she cooked and we all ate he was a cool lil dude and he's around the twins age I'm going to have to bring them over here.