Trouble

( Lani's POV )

I sat at my desk finishing the notes the teacher told us to write down, I hated school I hated these messy ass bitches they was always trying me and my sister cause they swore we thought we was better. I mean we are but we don't give a fuck about y'all.

" Bitch " I looked up seeing Leslie the high school hoe in my face, " Stay away from Pablo bitch " She said and I mugged. Pablo was 25 a street Nigga he was mean as shit , I been ignoring his thug ass mfs was scared of him and bitches was crazy over him.

" Get the fuck out my face hoe " I said " I'll slap you " she said I hopped up and started beating her ass. I mugged going to the office as the security guard held me. " Why is yo ass always fighting " my auntie jayden said she was the principal.

" That bitch walked up on me and said she was gone slap me " I said " Go home , I'll see you in 5 days I already called yo mama " She said " Cuz you whipped dat ho " I heard Dominique say " Don't make me beat yo ass boy go to class y'all gone make me kick y'all out for good one day " She said and I chuckled.

My auntie still suspended us when we did shit she ain't show favoritism with us and all the other kids. I feel like sometimes she's harder on us I left going to Starbucks seeing Pablo following me. Annoying it's his fault anyways he walked up to my car opening the door.

" I don't like chasing women " he said and I mugged " Good stop then I'm probably about to be on punishment car took because your HOES stay coming for me " I said mugging. " I don't even know you like that and a bitch ran up on me and got her ass beat " I said mugging.

" I forgot you still a kid, naw I don't got hoes baby them bitches delusional. Call me I'll be your chauffeur the weekend if I need to be " He said I mugged he paid for my Starbucks and jogged back to his car. My daddy will probably have a fit if he knew I was talking to an old Nigga but it was coo when my mama did it.

I got home and my momma was on the couch , laying with my daddy.  " I don't have the energy, put yo keys and phone on the table " she said and I mugged " But mama , she said she was gone slap me first " I said " but did she? You let words get to you so easy " She said.

" You grounded and no you can't go to pop pops bye " She said as I was about to head upstairs Gia was walking in. " Now wtf are you doing home? " Leon said " Just beat a bitch ass here's my keys and phone I'm not I'm the mood " She said I chuckled going up the stairs.

" Girl who you fight " I said " That bitch Leslie kept running it, like she beat yo ass when everybody was sending out the videos she chose me cause she got whipped " she said I chuckled. I told her about Pablo
And we just chilled and talked.

•••

" Wake up, y'all going to the shop and work today juvenile delinquents " my momma said. " Ain't no way y'all thought y'all was getting off by sleeping all day, I'll be in the car hurry up if I waddle my ass back up here it's gone be a problem " she said leaving I rolled my eyes.

" Stop rolling yo damn eyes " she screamed girl wtf?? How she know that we got up and met her in the car. " my shop need to be cleaned real good " she said I frowned " No point of my cleaner lady coming when I got two hard headed kids " She said.

" Ma I hate cleaning up " Gia whined " And I hate when shit I tell y'all go in one ear and out the other. Y'all fight every damn month I'm sick of it y'all have got to learn that people are going to say what they want " She said.

We got out the car greeting every one in the shop we got to work she was really working us like slaves. " Granny please call pop pop " I whined she laughed handing me her phone my momma was in her office. I called him quickly he said he was coming and I finished cleaning.

My momma was finishing my granny's hair when my pop pop came. I ran and hugged him " you got me fucked up lay " he said she mugged me " tell yo granddaughters to stop fighting " she said " did y'all win? He asked.

" Daddy " my momma said he chuckled " my bad come on girls yall gone be on punishment with me,tell Leon I'll be to grab they phones" he said to my mom. " Daddy you the reason she think she can get away with everything " My momma said.

" Yeah whatever lay , them lil bitches can't fuck with my girls and that's why they mad " he said and they chuckled "y'all gotta come back one day " my momma said and I laughed. My pop pop always saved the day we couldn't do no wrong in his eyes.

It's been like that since I was a kid too , that was my heart right there. We went to our house getting our phones and then he took us shopping and we went out to eat. " Thanks pop pop for the day out " I said and Gia too " welcome I love y'all, my favorites don't tell them nappy headed grandsons of mine " he said and we laughed.

We all went back to the house and ended up taking naps, we was tired just like pop pop everybody was on a couch snoring. That's really all I ever did was go to wherever I wanted and then come home and take a nap with my pop pop it was very therapeutic.