Polygamy?

( Kaci's POV )

I had moved down here two weeks ago and bought a house. I had just got back to the crib music was playing and I heard moans. I walked in my room seeing Nia and Nya fucking. That shit turned me on so bad " Don't stop " I said smirking they kept going that shit was so fucking sexy.

Nya was eating Nia out that shit had me ready to fuck both of them. " Come join daddy " Nia said I smirked I took my clothes off and joined. I raised Nya up while she was eating Nia and I slid in her " Oh my goddd " She moaned It was a whole lotta moaning and slurping.

My girls fasho although the shit we was doing was fun, who knew shit wouldn't be all sweet? Feelings come mfs get jealous just wait on it. After we had sex we showered together " I love you " Nia said " I love you too baby " I said kissing her.

•••

Okay so we been doing this polygamy shit for 3 months now, and it's been going smooth. Today is my sons first birthday and we having a party here at the house. Nya straddled me " We got a one year old papa " she said kissing me.

" Mhmm thank you for my son " I said kissing her sloppily. " let me stick the tip in real quick " I said and she slid her panties off " Shh " I said as I fucked her slowly. " oh fuck daddy " She moaned I was tearing her up. " I love you " I said slowly kissing her.

" I love you too daddy "She said kissing me that shit was so sexy I busted all in her. " Kaci " She whined " Go get a plan b " I said going in my drawer give her $100. I slapped her ass I showered and woke lil man up " It's yo birthday big boy " I said.

" You wanna walk? " I said and he laughed he took a few steps his fat self lazy. Reminded me of Navy legend was waking but navy wasn't feeling it. We ate some food and watched tv Nia came in she had been getting her hair done from my sister.

Nya walked back in shortly after her and she sat down and took 2 plan bs. " You nutting in bitches now? " She asked " Bitch who you calling a bitch, he nutted in me before how you think he got here? " Nya said. " I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to my nigga " Nia said.

" Yeah you on some weird shit, cause last time I checked he was both of ours. So if I wanna fuck him I can " Nya said " Both of y'all chill the fuck out we not doing this on my sons day " I said. " You right Ima go home y'all have fun " Nia said " Nia stop playing with me folks for I slam yo ass " I said.

" Tf you tripping about I asked you if this is what you wanted? " I said "  I don't want that no more " She said " Don't worry cause after this party y'all won't have to worry about me " Nya said grabbing my son and going upstairs. " I'm not okay with sharing my dick, then you just busting in this bitch line y'all  already don't got a kid?  " She said.

" Bro why wait 3 almost 4 months in to say some shit, you done let her feelings grow for me cause you was okay with it " I said. " Well her time is up and that's final " She said going up the stairs. I sighed shits finna be so complicated now.

I walked upstairs " Da Da " Kyan said I kissed his cheek. Nya never said anything she just let us interact.
•••

The party was going on Nia was talking but Nya didn't say much the whole party. " Trouble in paradise? " My sister Gia said me and my siblings was all chilling. " Hell yeah " I said explaining the situation " She has every right to be mad, y'all should've never bought her to the bed room to drop her like this " Lani said.

" Man I know you see she ain't said shit to nobody frl besides asking if we ok or need anything " I said sighing. " Told yo ass shit was gone get out of hand " Aaliyah said. I mugged her we all laughed and chilled.

" Let's do the cake he's getting sleepy " Nya said we all gathered around and started singing happy birthday. " I wanna say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you. TO YOUUU " We sung the newly version. He clapped as Nya and him blew the candle out. " Yayy " He said clapping his hands.

The clean up crew cleaned and everybody left " Alright we heading out " She said " I'll come get his gifts tomorrow " She said " You ain't said 2 words to me all night don't do that " I said. " What you came bothering me you and yo bitch. I was coo with co parenting to get my feelings involved now what? Exactly leave me alone we can work a schedule out for him " She said.

I walked her out to her car putting him in " Look I'm sorry I would've never bought you in if I knew this was gone happen I love you " I said kissing her. " fuckk " She said moaning feeling me slip my hand in her panties. " I'm not gone stop fucking you so you can chill that mad shit out " I said.

" Matter fact he's knocked slide em panties off real quick " I said. I stood in front of her door as she spread her legs " FUCKKKK" she moaned against my neck as I slid in. " I love you . You not going no where " I said fucking her deeper and deeper " Look at me "  I said she did biting her lip.

" You mine for ever you hear Me? " I said " Okay daddy " she said softly I nutted all in her again. " Fuckkk " I moaned she smirked as she took a wipe cleaning my dick that mf felt good my dick was jumping. " Call me when you get home " I said kissing her in the lips.