Chapter 38

( Taylor's POV )

Me and Kross have been dealing with each other for 2 months now, he's sweet but the groupie bitches and exes piss me off. He was having a game tonight and I was getting ready. My car was out the shop finally so I didn't have to depend on Kross for rides.

I posted a picture before I headed to meet his sisters we have grew pretty close they was coo as heck. Me and Kross had words earlier cause he said I be letting bitches get in my head but I'm still going to his game.

Kross_ and 8,657 others liked

SexyTay_ his prettiest problem 😋
View all 200 comments
GiaBia_ Yess sissss😍
↪️tell em hoes I'm top 1 not 2🫶🏾

LaniBandz_ yeah sis, tell em hoes watch out
↪️okayyy where I'm going?? Nowhere.

Kross_ mean ass 😍😋
↪️I'm still mad but I wanna be licked like that🫶🏾

Stacy_ can't believe he chose yo fat ass over me
↪️You mad, He chose me cause I'm a real ass bitch. I hate a bitch that can't move on even if it wasn't me it would never be you lame ass bitch.

I logged off irritated like these bitches he out of fucking control, Kross tf are you doing to bitches? I mean if he doing em like he ate me whewww. He always holler bitches just give him head his momma said he act like his daddy lol.

He hasn't gave me a reason to second guess this besides the mad old hoes. Bitches dk how to move on from niggas and I hate it. I met up w/ his family and we all was sitting his momma kept stealing glances at me.

I wonder what's that about? My momma and daddy should be in town this weekend I miss them. They stayed going on trips and traveling the world. My sister willow was moving in with us this weekend I hope I like her.

My daddy Durk got so many kids I choose to stay out the lime light. Only Kross and his sisters know who my daddy is which explains why him and my uncle von are so close. The game had started and my baby was balling on the court the scouts was out too.

•••

My man scored 36 pts 2 rebounds and some mo shit lol Idk about basketball frl but he did his shit. After his interviews and his shower we left . " You spending the night with Me? " I asked him and he nodded. We got some food and headed to the house seeing my parents was home.

" Idk if your dad is here we can go to your house if you want? " I asked he shook his head " I don't care about that nigga " he said and we went in with food. I saw my parents with my 2 sisters they was my age we all had different mommas. I saw my uncle von sitting on the couch too.

" Daddy this is Kross my bf , this is my dad and his wife India " I said he shook my pops hand he looked just like his daddy. " Your sister and India's niece will be moving in, I got another flight to catch I was just dropping them off " He said. " They don't have a car so for now , you'll have to let them roll with you " He said.

" Daddy why can't they take one of your cars? " I said he just gave me a long stair " I'll see y'all when I get back no showing off " He said and I nodded. " Bye " my uncle von said " Good game lil nigga " he said walking out. They both were pretty but I don't got time to be a chauffeur.

Me and Kross sat in the kitchen eating I noticed my sister willow had changed. Walking around in panties knowing my man was here weird. " You see we have guest why you walking around in panties , acting like a hoe already " I said. She mugged " Girl don't nobody want yo ran through ass nigga we've been heard about that nigga " she said.

" Bitch fuck you, you don't know me just know what a mf said I'll have my sister beat yo ass " He said " Come on baby let's go upstairs " I said and we did watching tv. I heard a knock at the door it was my sisters " Can you take us to get food ? " they asked.

" No it's a chef downstairs have them cook y'all some leave me tf alone " I said slamming the door. He chuckled " come hea you been mad at me " he said grabbing me and kissing me. " I'm sick of yo hoes " I said.

" Who am I with, who's Pussy I be eating? Who am I fucking? " He said " Exactly I don't want nobody but you " he said slipping his fingers inside my pussy " fuck KROSS " I said moaning. Damn I forgot I had to do something with pops he said and I nodded.

" we fucking in the morning " I be over here early. I nodded I walked him out seeing India's niece was the only one up. She was staring me down like she wanted to eat me. I could feel the water splash between my legs.

" My name is Nadia what's yours? " she said her voice was soft " I'm Taylor nice to meet you, wanna watch a movie ? I see your cousin left you up " I said " Girl her hoe ass is gone with a Nigga " she said and I laughed. We went upstairs and watched tv and talked frl she was so fine and thick.

I felt her get between my legs and I raised an eyebrow I never was attracted to girls but what is she doing. I felt my panties being pushed to the side " Oh my god " I moaned. " I have a boyfriend " I said moaning " I won't tell boo " she said eating my whole soul.

She got up leaving out the room smirking shit I just cheated on my man with a girl.