This aint us..

*skips to Christmas weekend*

( Layla's POV )

The twins was indeed Leon's we had finally moved into a new house. Stuff was still rocky between us we've been arguing way more, Idk if we stressed cause it's way more kids in the house or what. His mama and bm ain't helping his sister made up some big ass lie on how she seen me leave the club with a Nigga.

He's more aggressive and he don't trust me I don't go anywhere he barely want me to talk to my family. I listen because I don't want my family to get into like his already is. Plus if I was to leave I know for sure I'm capable of taking care of my kids. But who tf gone want a bitch with a lot of kids?

I got up making breakfast we was going on a family Christmas vacation to the cabins. His family and mine it's gonna be so chaotic the twins was moving around Legend was walking, That navy was lazy. They'd be one in no time!

" Good morning fat daddy " I said seeing legend walk in the kitchen with Gia. " Morning princess " I said she said good morning and her and Legend went to watch tv until the food was done. " Morning Ma " Kross and Leon Jr said I had been hearing ma a lot lately from them I didn't mind.

Everybody was awake I made Leon's plate and put it in the microwave . I fed the twins and I was about to eat Leon called me I still had my plate in my hand. " You need some damn fruit cause you getting bigger " he said snatching my plate.

I didn't say anything " Bring my plate up here " he said I went downstairs grabbed his plate and a water and gave it to him. " Thank you " he said " Your welcome " I said quickly going back down the stairs with the kids. I quickly ate a few pieces of bacon before I got a bowl of fruit.

" I need everybody to have all they clothes packed by 1 p.m it's a 3 hours drive " I said they cleaned up and headed to pack. I had already packed the babies bags my twins was with they daddy this Christmas I had them last Christmas.

I laid the twins down for a nap and went upstairs " Did you pack my bag? " he asked and I nodded. I didn't feel like getting on his bad side the hits would just get harder. He found out I contacted a divorce lawyer and beat tf out of me I couldn't talk to anybody for a month.

I covered up with the kids but I think they was starting to catch on I mean come on. They older I hate that it's got to this point he was never like this as many years as we've been together. " I hope you got some act right on this trip " He said and I nodded.

" First time you act up you know what's gone happen? " he asked " Yes " I said looking away " Give me a kiss " He said I kissed him sloppily. " Mmm " I moaned as he rubbed me through my shorts. " Take these off and lock that door " He said I got up locking the door.

" Ride my face mamas " he said and I did just that the sex was still good I felt the pleasure but when it's all said and done it's like why would you do that with him. We fucked for a good hour I made the kids take all the bags and put them in the truck.

I showered with Leon and then we got ready. " Everybody got they phones, chargers? " I asked we had already had all the gifts up at the cabins my daddy took them in a big truck. Everybody was ready and in the car I was waiting on Lani. " Ma are you okay? " She asked with a worried face.

" Don't worry about me and don't let Leon hear you ask that okay baby? " I said kissing her on the cheek " I love you ma " She said. What I didn't know is Lani had reached out to my daddy and told him that she thinks I'm getting abused. See what I mean when kids notice everything?

I wasn't my same Lay I tell you that I was quiet I let the kids do whatever, I was scared to tell them anything but yes cause if they asked Leon and they told him I said no that was my ass. Leon had expressed many times if I was to leave him it would be in a body bag.

" Damn what took you so fucking long? " He yelled the kids was quiet " I'm sorry " I said " It wasn't her fault it was mine she was waiting on me dad " Lani said. " You lucky " he said I closed my eyes I wanted to cry so bad.

I texted my sisters and let them know we was on the road. My daddy had sent me a message saying we needed to talk immediately and I told him okay. I was tired cooking and cleaning for these kids everyday and working full time at my salon still was a lot.

The last month I haven't been at the shop cause Leon wanted me to be a full blown stay at home mom. While he ran his businesses and things I haven't been feeling like myself to be around a lot of people anyways specially with the situation I'm in now.

•••

" Get up lay " Leon said I saw the kids was already in the house the bags was gone too. " You sleep good? " he asked " Yeah I was tired I needed that " I said we went in the house and got the kids situated and did family time.

" Why would you invite her? " I said to his man " You weird and I'm not staying in this mf house with her " I said " Considering you ain't pay for shit y'all both can get the fuck out " I said mugging. Leon's face was unreadable I don't even care I'm tired of the disrespect.

He told me to come upstairs and I did " watch yo fucking mouth " he said choking me. " I promise you when we get back we leaving if you don't make this bitch LEAVE " I said walking out.

" You gotta get the fuck out now " He said to his bm. " You can go too ma you messy as fuck " He said and looked at his sister Justice " you can go with them too " He said and they was mad talking shit and leaving.

( Y'all finna hate me so bad )