Whew chile🫠

( Gia's POV )

It's been a few weeks since me and Osama got back together this man was so loving it's crazy. I met his son that's his twin and he's a good kid his mama still weird. Like she saw Osama post my litle stomach on his story now she wants to fight me.

I literally will but I know he gone be pissed if I do, I just know it. I was telling my sisters about it we was at the shop cause Lani was braiding my hair. " Say the word and we gone beat the breaks off that hoe " Aaliyah said. I laughed because they don't play when it comes to me.

But me I didn't give a fuck either but we just got back on good terms. " Go live boo " Lani said as she put the finished touches on my hair " Yeahhh sissy did that " I said showing my hair. " Don't play w/ her " I said showing them myself in the mirror.

" It's the bump for me " Lani said. I smiled I was gaining weight I was entering my 4 month of pregnancy and my belly was not big but you definitely knew I was pregnant.  This stalking ass bitch on there talking shit from a new account.

" Girl you so miserable it's ridiculous if you don't wanna fight shut the Fuck up " I said Osama was instantly calling nope not answering " Go live from yo page he blowing my phone down " I said ending my life she tagged his bm and then started the live.

" Bitch what's up my sister pregnant I'm not I'll beat the fuck out of you " she said " Naw Ima beat the fuck out of her " I said " Bye Armani nobody gaf about what you talking about " she said. We still on live " Oh you got some balls to pull up " Gia said seeing his bm walk in.

" Hold this " I said to Aaliyah " and you bitches better back the Fuck up " Aaliyah said " Watch yo stomach Gi " my sister said right by my side my sister punched her first what the hell😂knocking her down instantly " STOMP THAT BITCH OUT GIA " She said and I did just that.

" bitch you talked all that shit ain't even swing back weak ass hoe " I said " Get the fuck out " My sister said a mad Bd walked in with his angry bird brother. " Don't grab me like that Armani " My sister said " Shut the fuck up out here being stupid as Fuck that bitch don't got nothing to lose and you do you not fucking thinking " He yelled.

Aaliyah ended the live she was quiet as hell I chuckled looking at her face.  Osama ain't say none I know he was fuming. " I'm not gone let no hoe play with mine and she was bold to come up here " She yelled back " Who the fuck you yelling at? Getcho shit bro " He said she mugged him.

" Come on " Osama said " My car is here " I said " Follow me  " he said he was calm as hell lord please help me. I got in my car following him I called his phone " I'm hungry " I said " Where you stopping at? " He asked. " Wing stop is right there " I said he hung up yeah this Nigga was mad.

I saw him pull in parking he got out I parked next to him going in. " Hey welcome to Wing stop what can I get you guys today " She said smiling. " I want some fried corn bites, some lemon pepper fries extra seasoning and some Buffalo wings extra ran a water to drink please " I said then he said his order.

I found us as seat as he paid " You mad at Me? " I asked he just looked at me. " What you think? " He asked " But baby " I said " Baby nothing you dumb as fuck Gia putting my seed in danger over some fucking words. You knew what you was doing when you went live " He said.

I didn't say anything " I swear to god if anything is wrong at this appointment I made we gone have some issues do you hear me? " He said and I nodded " Eat so we can drop yo car off " he said and I did.

•••

We had dropped my car off and was now in the Drs office " Hello you guys dad said he wanted to check on baby cause you had fell? " She said and I nodded she did the ultrasound " Baby heartbeat is strong look you don't feel that. He/She in there jumping around like they been fighting " She said chuckling.

I laughed but my man face didn't crack a smile " You're good to go next appointment you'll be able to find out the gender " She said and I nodded thanking her. " Baby the baby is fine stop being mad at me " I said " No Gia you don't listen and I'm pissed off right now " He said.

" Bitch when I see you Ima slap you to the mf ground for pulling up to where she was " he said " I done tried to be nice but you trying me, y'all both dumb and y'all both got me fucked up " He yelled. Mad as hell veins popping out all at hoopin and hollinnn 😭 " I'm pulling up have my son outside on the porch " he said.

She had moved into a nice 2 bedroom house. " bitch if it wasn't for your sister I would've beat yo ass " She yelled " Bitch you ain't swing so stfu unless you wanna fight again " I yelled " GIA STOP FUCKING PLAYING WITH ME BRO " He yelled. " Come on Jamari " He said putting him in the car.

" Bitch walk up on the car if you want too " he said Jamari hopped in saying hey. " Back tf up " he said pushing her I grabbed my water and hummed it hitting her dead in the head. " Look a little thirsty bitch " I said. " Y'all so damn embarrassing you have a fucking baby on the way act like it. Yo son older and you acting a fool in front of him " He yelled.

" Dumb ass bitches bra " He said he was mad and I don't care at this point. " Don't call me not fucking bitch matter fact drop me off at my pop pops " he said " GLADLY " He said " Good We done bitch " I said. " Bet " Was all he said. He dropped me off the hell he mean bet? Was he that damn mad.