Chapter 57

( Lani's POV )

I had got the kids ready we was meeting Armani at his granny's house for they family BBQ. " Put y'all stuff on sheesh y'all so damn hard headed " I said yelling at them. " Navy Try me that attitude will get you tapped today " I said. I'm sorry for all the sass I gave you mommy this little girl is a mess😭

Everybody was ready and I was heading out Armani had been at his grandmothers for about 2 hours helping her do anything she needed. I loved how that man took care of his family. We pulled up and sheesh he said his family was but but this big?

I've met his grandparents that's it and of course brothers. I'm so glad I'm on birth control more kids is something I didn't want. We got out and headed in his grandma had land he remodeled the house it was so nice and big.

We walked in greeting everyone the boys with to go play with the other kids Navy was right under me annoying. " Hey granny " I said greeting Armani's granny  "hey baby look at you still as pretty as ever look at my grand girl right there " She said hugging Navy.

"  Hi granny " she said " I'm hungry " she said " Okay it's not time to eat yet " I said " Leave her alone come on I'll put you in the kitchen where nobody is " She said I laughed spoiled. I saw Armani taking to Osama and my sister. " Hey baby " I said kissing him.

" What's up O? Hey Gi Gi " I said hugging her we talked I watched the kids play. " here this bitch go " Osama mumbled. I directed my eyes towards the skeeza from Armani's a while ago. I saw her walking this way what the fuck is she doing here?

" Hey Osama hey Pablo " she said and I mugged " Tf you doing here? " He asked " I mean I came last year why not this one? " She said " Bitch you came cause I was getting head, fuck out of here " I said. " Daddy " Navy ran up to him. " What's up princess go to your momma real quick " He said and she did.

" You disrespectful as Fuck you know that? " He said I walked away since I had Navy. Minutes later she was leaving in tears  " You mean as shit " Gia said as I walked back up Navy ended up going to play. I didn't say much I ate and had a couple of drinks.

Armani came up and Kissed my cheek " I know you not mad " He said " I'm not " I said " Mhmm whatever you been quiet as hell " He said I just kept eating my food. Shit was bussing " I'm hungry ma " Legend ran up and then ky " Okay I'll make y'all something, Navy you want some more " I asked she nodded her hungry ass.

I fixed they plates and sat them at the kid table and went back to eating. " You wanna have a girls night tonight ? " Gia asked " Yeah that's coo " I said feeling my nigga stare at me. " What ? " I asked " You weird do you, I ain't did shit wrong I checked her I'm not fucking nobody so the silent treatment is childish asf " He said.

" Grow up! " He said walking away I rolled my eyes. How I'm pose to grow up and I've never been this age before? I was a lil salty cause why this bitch keep popping up. " Hurry up and eat so we can go " I said seeing they mom walk in. 

I quickly finished my plate that mf had everything on it. " Bitch you not my momma get the fuck out my face before I do some to you " I heard Armani yell. " Why daddy yelling? " Navy asked " Girl y'all can eat in my car come on " I said.

We gave granny a hug and we left I knew that shit was finna be a mess. They momma did them dirty and Kyan even worse. He was super quiet in the car " please don't spill that food " I said to navy as she did Wtf I just said not too. " I'm sorry mama it slipped " she said crying.

I sighed " It's okay stop crying " I said " But I wanted to my hot dog " She said crying harder I tried not to laugh. " It's just a hot dog navy " Legend said " Shut the hell up I was about to eat it " She said. " NAVY " I said she got quiet " When you get home go to your room you need a time out " I said.

" You good Kyan? " I asked " Yeah I hate that lady tho " He said " Hate is a strong word but I can't tell you how to feel. I got you forever okay? " I said and he smiled. " If you ever wanna talk we can don't hold nothing in alright? " I said and he nodded.

We got out the car I let Kyan unlock the door and I cleaned out the back of my car. I saw Armani speed up yep he's pissed I closed the door he got out not saying anything. I walked in behind him " Mommy can I come down now? " Navy asked.

" No you there for the rest of the night you been out of line lately " she cried for a minute and I let her she's rotten. I saw Armani carrying her down the steps " What did I say? " I said to him. " You going girls night ain't you so don't worry about it " He said.

" I don't know what the fuck pissed you off but IF I SAY SOMETHING IT GOES " I yelled. He ignored me and Navy laid on him dosing off. I got ready putting on some pajamas I looked good as Fuck. I told the boys bye I didn't say anything to Armani.

He texted me shortly saying he loved me I left his ass on read this time. I headed to my sisters and we got lit whole lotta wing eating, card playing, ass shaking , shots taking.😂